What's new

Dem beautiful balls race

Raps are tanking as hard as us... can the Nets go 1-1 against Bulls/Pistons? Having watched them... I am not sure. Pistons are occasionally frisky. Bulls have been solid. I think we end up tied for 8th/9th. Would split the ping pong balls and a coin flip would settle who has right to 8th or 9th spot.

Nets can beat the Pistons and Raptors. They might sneak another game from Chicago or even Indiana, whom they have a B2B series with. Again, they owe their pick to the Rockets, so they're not actively trying to lose. They're just losing because they suck eggs.

Nets can beat the Pistons and Raptors. They might sneak another game from Chicago or even Indiana, whom they have a B2B series with. Again, they owe their pick to the Rockets, so they're not actively trying to lose. They're just losing because they suck eggs.
They are completely disengaged and lifeless. Teams that try will win this time of year. So Raps game is likely a win. Pistons is 50/50 imo. The others… nah no chance.

Hawks have gotten super frisky, knock off the Celtics again. Super fun game to watch, Hunter has looked really good this stretch.

Also, Wesley Matthews is still in the league?

Brooklyn is opening the door. Will the Jazz walk through it into the waiting arms of Matas Buzelis or Reed Sheppard?

Last edited:
Something @Handlogten's Heros didn't account for in his dismissal of the Nets is that they have pure bucket letters and those dudes shine in meaningless games. Cam and Schroeder going to win them games down the stretch.
Bruh… I was doing my part. I talk **** and reverse jinx this. You are all welcome.

Something @Handlogten's Heros didn't account for in his dismissal of the Nets is that they have pure bucket letters and those dudes shine in meaningless games. Cam and Schroeder going to win them games down the stretch.
I remember once reading a comment years ago where someone said Collin Sexton was the the worst 22 year old to ever average 24 PPG.

Cam Thomas isn't quite there, but would definitely have a claim to that title

Look Nets may catch us but going to overtime with the Wiz is not a great sign. We may not win a game rest of the year. Still might be a battle for Nets to get 2 more wins. Truly clutch tank performance though. 9 is in the bag for sure.

Pshh, the Nets are already on a 2-game win streak. Let's see where this goes!

Look the more **** I talk the more chance they have of winning a game or two.
Gotta catch up @Saint Cy of JFC

Looking at all the talent the Jazz have offloaded and continue to offload, it sure looks as though they're making a descent to really tank next year. We have Sexton, Markkanen, Collins and Dunn as vets on this team, and a couple of those are still available to be traded.

These lineups we're seeing right now are comparable to what we might see next season.

Looking at all the talent the Jazz have offloaded and continue to offload, it sure looks as though they're making a descent to really tank next year. We have Sexton, Markkanen, Collins and Dunn as vets on this team, and a couple of those are still available to be traded.

These lineups we're seeing right now are comparable to what we might see next season.
Clarkson says hi

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk