What's new

Dem beautiful balls race

No shot they beat the Lakers on the second game of a back to back. LeBron is hungry for that... 9th seed
This would be a silver-lining win for the Hawks, though. No Lakers loss is bad. It's a win-win situation.

Oh maybe I didn't understand your side. I want the Hawks to win, so we more comfortably stay at 9th. I'm also very happy when the Lakers lose. Hawks loss means we are tied again at 9th. To me, it's a win-win if the Hawks win (and Lakers lose) and a lose-lose otherwise
Yeah, you're right. I'm not processing things well today.

Really depends on how much they play Lauri.

Wouldnt be shocked to see the jazz go 5-10.
Dunno, we’ve got a bunch of games against teams who seem like they’ll be motivated to win - SAS is really the only game left that where they’re not playing for anything. Houston would be the other - they probably isn’t playing for anything, but they’ve also won 5 straight and are 3 games back of the Lakers and still have 3 games against us left

Dunno, we’ve got a bunch of games against teams who seem like they’ll be motivated to win - SAS is really the only game left that where they’re not playing for anything. Houston would be the other - they probably isn’t playing for anything, but they’ve also won 5 straight and are 3 games back of the Lakers and still have 3 games against us left
3 or 4 wins is what I think. SA has had some games where they are frisky... Houston has played well without Sengun so still trying.

Trends over the last 10 games...
Utah 2-8
Brooklynn 4-6
Atlanta 4-6
Chicago 6-4
Toronto 1-9
Memphis 3-7
Houston 7-3
I guess Ochai and KO haven't helped Toronto much

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I guess Ochai and KO haven't helped Toronto much

Once they lost Scottie Barnes they started the low key tank. Also unfortunately RJ Barrett's brother passed away so he has been missing time because of that as well.

Once they lost Scottie Barnes they started the low key tank. Also unfortunately RJ Barrett's brother passed away so he has been missing time because of that as well.
I see
I box score watch them and it seems like KO has been pretty great. Even better than he was here.