What's new

Denver Nuggets @ Utah Jazz 3/3 8:30PM MST

oh and elson is absolutely worthless, birdman was running circles around him as he stood around.

i'm not saying the rule changes, just that i don't know what it is. and it might be different in the jumpball situation.

Well, "jump ball"...or whatever... say for example, two players from opposing teams go for a rebound and one player lands out of bounds while touching the ball (that happens to also be being touched by the other teams player in bounds) ... the ref should look down at the feet and see that the one player is out of bounds, blow the whistle, call out of bounds, and give it to the other team.

The technical foul I think everyone is talking about is not when AK and KMart (who's out of bounds) are both touching the ball..but before that happened..KMart bobbled the ball and touched it himself (ie. passing the ball into himself, which is considered a technical)... either way, the play NEEDED to be reviewed the the right call needed to be made.

Whether it's a tech and Jazz get 1 shot and the ball...or if it's just an out of bound possession for the Jazz with 1 second-ish on the clock. The Jazz should have had a shot at tying/winning this game, but obviously, the NBA hates Utah and the Jazz and if we're lucky, after enough uproar about it tomorrow when everyone sees the replay, we'll get an "apology" from the league and still a big fat "L" in the win-loss column. FML.

I would like to see a stat on recovering loose balls. Seems like they got most of those.

also, why do a lot of people still wear boozer and d-will jerseys to jazz games..that's just strange.

So this is what it feels like to have a bad team. I don't like it, feels like we haven't won in months...

I actually feel like this team, post-trade, feels like a better team than it was with D-Will. At least the guys are playing with passion. We can't win -- but at least I'm not mystified by the lack of concern as the Jazz blunder away every game.

Having said that, the Jazz are still blundering away the games. And having said that -- I don't disagree with you at all. I don't like it either, and it does feel that way, yes.

As strange as seeing someone in a Raja Bell jersey..no i take that back that's just flat out embarrassing.

the refs must have liked birds....chickenmanwithamillionuglytattoosthatwasaformerdruggie got fouled 4 times in row or something like that.

The AK miss on the layup is irrelevant. The call should have been made before that...and it should have been Jazz possession at the end.

also jazz - save the clapper things for the playoffs(if we make it, looks doubtful), in the regular season they are just annoying as hell.

martin just said on 1320 that he was trying to bait AK to touch it, out of bounds. and he admitted that he hit the ball before and after AK caught it. "The refs just missed it."

1320 is interviewing KMart and he admitted the refs missed the call and he feels like a "4-year old that got a piece of candy that he wasn't supposed to have", he said though that the refs probably wouldn't have seen anything on the review because it was such a quick play. Uhhh..duh, they have slo-mo retard. they would see you touched it twice! moran!

Is the NBA going to issue an apology like they did for Kevin Durant "foul" last year?

Yeah, but I agree we still had some real dumb turnovers near the end of the game... that turned the tide just as much as bad calls.

1320 is interviewing KMart and he admitted the refs missed the call and he feels like a "4-year old that got a piece of candy that he wasn't supposed to have", he said though that the refs probably wouldn't have seen anything on the review because it was such a quick play. Uhhh..duh, they have slo-mo retard. they would see you touched it twice! moran!

Interesting that Kmart had the guts to admit he touched it (I do like that). Of course it would very awkward of him to argue it gametime though lol

Lawson on 1320: "Good no call by the refs." whole Nuggets locker room erupts in laughter.

Lawson you failed badly and somehow got a call on the opponents floor

I hate to blame the refs(because we have clear deficiencies) but we were on the wrong end of some really bad calls lately.

The NBA is laughing as well. I would feel dirty as a Nugget fan, just like when Miles fouled Durant last year. It just felt so wrong and undeserving of a win.