What's new

Deron's no All-Star...and we all know it!

Did not read this thread because I have Carolina Jazz blocked. You all should do the same.

The quality of my life improved dramatically the moment I blocked this wanna be troll from my personal web viewing.

CJ. Great job with all your bs posts. Please board a bus, hijack it, let everyone off, drive off a cliff.

Did not read this thread because I have Carolina Jazz blocked. You all should do the same.

The quality of my life improved dramatically the moment I blocked this wanna be troll from my personal web viewing...

so why bother to post?

next time you don't read a thread, please improve the quality of all our lives and just keep it to yourself.

The quality of my life improved dramatically the moment I blocked this wanna be troll from my personal web viewing.

CJ. Great job with all your bs posts. Please board a bus, hijack it, let everyone off, drive off a cliff.

Classic. A troll blocking a troll.

Whether we think he is playing great or not, Deron is an all-star. He is still a top 5 PG arguably top 3. I think with his recent flubs and apparent attitude issues he has dropped out of contention for the number one spot, but we could do far far worse.