What's new

Derrick Favors, The Lord of the Emotions! Is he the future leader of the Jazz team?

Derrick Favors, The Lord of the Emotions! Can he be the future leader of the Jazz team?

• A) Yes he can be, and he will be.

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • B) He can be, but he won't be.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • C) No he can't be, and he won't be.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm very tempted to sticky this thread, this being the greatest thing I've ever seen and all.

Hello jazzfanz, this thread made me sign up.Favors is my favorite NBA player among the young guns.I think he has much more potential than Kanter.I wasnt a Jazz fan before him(Iam a portland fan) but now Iam a jazz fan too thanks to him.At least as long as he is a Jazz player:D lol I voted on the option B though.Jazz FO is not smart enough to develop him into such a leadership role.They couldnt even fiure out yet that they wont make the playoffs.They should have tanked the season long time ago and play the young players much more.

MK11, may I make one of hte pictures my signature? If I find out how to do it of course.

Hello jazzfanz, this thread made me sign up.Favors is my favorite NBA player among the young guns.I think he has much more potential than Kanter.I wasnt a Jazz fan before him(Iam a portland fan) but now Iam a jazz fan too thanks to him.At least as long as he is a Jazz player:D lol I voted on the option B though.Jazz FO is not smart enough to develop him into such a leadership role.They couldnt even fiure out yet that they wont make the playoffs.They should have tanked the season long time ago and play the young players much more.

MK11, may I make one of hte pictures my signature? If I find out how to do it of course.

Burn in hell.

Burn in hell.

Don't take this 'welcome' the wrong way, it might be one of the nicest ones on jazzfanz.

The last few games, Derrick's definitely played the role of silent assassin a la Tim Duncan. It's been really fun to watch.

MK11 is just plain awsome. I like the guy a lot. After I sent a PM in Turkish just to say hello, he sent me the most warm and positive reply I received ever.

Burn in hell.
Lol :) Hantlers, should I thell him that you're actually not joking?

The last few games, Derrick's definitely played the role of silent assassin a la Tim Duncan. It's been really fun to watch.
GVC, I definitely agree. BTW, you have a nice sig there.

I'm very tempted to sticky this thread, this being the greatest thing I've ever seen and all.
Thanks man, you are certainly exaggerating... :)

MK11 is just plain awsome. I like the guy a lot. After I sent a PM in Turkish just to say hello, he sent me the most warm and positive reply I received ever.
jazzyapma, you are certainly exaggerating too... And I like you too but I won't say it! We are men, man! We don't like men! Not that anything wro... :)

Last edited:

First, welcome aboard, my friend.

Second, don't take Hantlers' post seriously, (even if it was serious), he's a good guy.

Third, Favors is one my fav players too, among the youngsters. But I don't think that he has much more potential than Kanter. One of them has the edge slightly over the other, but that's it, there is not a big gap between the two, of course this is only a good news.

Fourth, I've never been a tanker, and I never will be. I know I am in the minority, but that's me! That doesn't mean I was OK with the youngsters' playing times though.

Fifth, I'd say you're free to use the pictures as your sig, but they are not suitable for that. They are vertical and would take huge spaces, decreasing their size wouldn't be a good idea either, they would be worthless then.

However, if you go to your inbox, you'll see a new message there(I just sent a PM to you). Just read it...

@MK11 Wow thank you very much sir.Its awesome.I have a account on realgm forums I post there regularly but from now I will post here too.Becasue I know there are more good posters like you here.Thanks again MK11.

Burn in hell.
I hope you burn with me! Iam going to go hell anyway.Yeah Iam a bad guy very very bad guy!

Just kiddin...:)

Look at Fav. haha! And Alec "Carlton" Burks

burks-reax.gif

Look at Fav. haha! And Alec "Carlton" Burks

burks-reax.gif

I was trying to figure out how to post a GIF for like an hour today to post this exact thing, haha... Corbin does some Night Fever and Kanter just about knocks somebody out, but the "Lord of Emotions" looks on!