What's new

Did Gordon Ever Call Gail?

what kind of ****ing ******* doesn’t call boss of the company that you worked for 7 years? isn’t that a common sense? just terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

what kind of ****ing ******* doesn’t call boss of the company that you worked for 7 years? isn’t that a common sense? just terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I certainly never have. Usually when I'm out, I'm out.

Its a good thing we moved on.

He didnt want to be here, and in the end we kinda needed someone who did.

Like i said years ago Gobert was the true leader of this team. Now it's Mitchell and Gobert. They want it.

So glad the Hayward **** show is over. Now that we have Donovan, I think even the most fervent Hayward fanboys can finally realize how overrated he was. I am so happy we finally have a "real" superstar on our team now.

So glad the Hayward **** show is over. Now that we have Donovan, I think even the most fervent Hayward fanboys can finally realize how overrated he was. I am so happy we finally have a "real" superstar on our team now.
Ok drama boi, unmmm he was pretty good his last year in Utah. To say we are better off without him is ridiculous. He’d be the perfect secondary star next to Mitchell, and would help make a pretty sick big three for our own super team. Don’t be an idiot.

Only thing I didn't like was the photo his wife posted to social media (during the season) with a clover leaf (then acted all innocent and denied it meant anything)

Stardom got to Gtimes head just like Kawhi and just like it would most of us here - they want better name recognition, endorsements, legendary careers - but as DM45 has proven you can get that no matter where you are.

Ok drama boi, unmmm he was pretty good his last year in Utah. To say we are better off without him is ridiculous. He’d be the perfect secondary star next to Mitchell, and would help make a pretty sick big three for our own super team. Don’t be an idiot.
I think one day you will learn you can only have intelligent of T. rex. It’s true!

Most hated X Jazz players.

1. Kanter
2. Fisher
3. Williams ( I still like, just not that he ended Jerry)
4. Hayward
5. Bell
6. Ostertag
7. Boozer
8. Polynice
9. Mark Jackson ( messing up locker room )
10. Seikaly (got traded to us but never came)

Love to hear what order others have them in or who is in your top 10 hated. :)

Most hated X Jazz players.

1. Kanter
2. Fisher
3. Williams ( I still like, just not that he ended Jerry)
4. Hayward
5. Bell
6. Ostertag
7. Boozer
8. Polynice

Love to hear what order others have them in or who is in your top 10 hated. :)

1. Hayward
2. Fisher
3. Kanter
4. Haywood
5. Bell
6. Amaechi
7. Marc Jackson
8. Boozer (maybe not hate, just a bozo)
9. Heywurd
10. Hayturd

I'm over the Deron drama, he's cool. If there was some other drama, I must be over it as I don't even remember a hint of it.

Last edited:
Oft-repeated myth. Boozer's defensive numbers while with the Jazz were well above average.
The problem most Jazz fans have with Boozer is the amount of time he was not playing due to self inflicted or other injuries that previous Jazz players (Karl and John) would have just played through and fans wouldn't have even known about.

Oft-repeated myth. Boozer's defensive numbers while with the Jazz were well above average.
He got injured "answering the door", he yelled "and One" all the time even when not appropriate, and he milked injuries. If Malone was the Mailman, he was the Milkman.

1. Hayward
2. Fisher
3. Kanter
4. Hayward
5. Bell
6. Derek Harper
7. Boozer
8. Amaechi
10. Seikaly (got traded to us but never came)

The first 5 are right, the next 5 might need the order arranged.

I'm over the Deron drama, he's cool. If there was some other drama, I must be over it as I don't even remember a hint of it. In fact, I forgot Derek Harper's name but remembered the story so he might be down at 9 or 10. After 5 I might leave 5 blank spaces and go from 11 to 15.

I like that you have Hayward listed twice on your list. It would be funny if one was listed as Haywood !