What's new

DL Goes To The League About Jazz Officiating

Anyone catch Locke being interviewed about this on Hans and Scottie show? When asked about if the Jazz look at officiating different than other teams based on something Woj reported Locke started laughing and said he couldnt really say anything. He then finally said something to the effect of Yeah the Jazz look at officiating different than the rest of the league and are seeing disturbing trends. It was a weird interview but I am guessing there is a lot more to this reffing thing.

Anyone catch Locke being interviewed about this on Hans and Scottie show? When asked about if the Jazz look at officiating different than other teams based on something Woj reported Locke started laughing and said he couldnt really say anything. He then finally said something to the effect of Yeah the Jazz look at officiating different than the rest of the league and are seeing disturbing trends. It was a weird interview but I am guessing there is a lot more to this reffing thing.

Why was the interview "weird" or did you use the wrong adjective?

Why was the interview "weird" or did you use the wrong adjective?

No it was a very weird interview. I dont know who was doing the interview most the guys on 1280 sound the same to me. But he asked a couple questions and Locke just laughed and would not answer and then said something else. There was an awkward silence and he got mad and ended the interview and hung up on him. Then they discussed how weird the interview was and that Locke made him mad and they were mad he was late to the interview.

No it was a very weird interview. I dont know who was doing the interview most the guys on 1280 sound the same to me. But he asked a couple questions and Locke just laughed and would not answer and then said something else. There was an awkward silence and he got mad and ended the interview and hung up on him. Then they discussed how weird the interview was and that Locke made him mad and they were mad he was late to the interview.

Probably DJ and PK