What's new

do NOT bring back George Hill

George Hill does not have a history of injuries. Before this year he was considered pretty sturdy. He got unlucky with somewhat of a freak injury. Toe injuries arent super common in the NBA, but when they do happen they linger. It's not like the dude tore his ACL or achilles.

I still like the D-Will option the best, because it gives Dante an opportunity to start. Developing Dante is our best chance to become contenders.

Hill missed time while with Indiana too. Favors Is just another statistic on a player that had his career ruined by injuries.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The dude has been super healthy most of his career. 3/5 years in Indy he played over 74 games and that's not including deep playoff runs. He had one bad year in Indy in terms of injuries and thats it. Out of his 9 seasons in the NBA 6 of them he has played 74 or more regular season games. Even more when you add playoff games.

The dude has been super healthy most of his career. 3/5 years in Indy he played over 74 games and that's not including deep playoff runs. He had one bad year in Indy in terms of injuries and thats it. Out of his 9 seasons in the NBA 6 of them he has played 74 or more regular season games. Even more when you add playoff games.
In 3 of the last 6 seasons he's missed 30+ games. That's not durable.

In 3 of the last 6 seasons he's missed 30+ games. That's not durable.

Lmao, you had to reach to get that ankle injury he had 6 years ago. And in that season he still came back and played all 11 playoff games.

Lmao, you had to reach to get that ankle injury he had 6 years ago. And in that season he still came back and played all 11 playoff games.
It's not a reach. It's what happened. Hill is soft. And a slow healer.