What's new

Do Not Shut Keyonte Down!

Should we shut down Keyonte?

• No

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Hell No

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Y’all are complaining but all of you voted not to shut down Key. I have the poll results ya dummies.
I tried to avoid participating in the jinx so I never voted. However I have to come clean that I did secretly want to see him play more.

So feel free to add me to the list.

HH, you Voodoo'ed the KG3, the keynasty. Hmmm...as punishment please make a post which says "the Jazz will not win a championship in 2024".
Reverse jinxes dont work though. So HH needs to make 29 threads for each other team to jinx all of the competition.

With all three rookies shut down, there’s officially no more reason to watch the rest of the jazz summer league eh?
Ochai if he is still playing.
And I like Luka and potter. But ya, Im done watching now.

With all three rookies shut down, there’s officially no more reason to watch the rest of the jazz summer league eh?
hendricks and sensabaugh aren't "shut down". unless i've missed a recent update, they are still day to day. do i expect either to play? no, i don't, but until i hear they are 100% out, i will hold out hope.

(edit) apparently i'm wrong. ****

Last edited:
I’d say I’m done watching, too, but I haven’t watched at all. I have watched highlights. I can say I’m done watching highlights.