What's new

Do we owe Dennis Lindsey an apology?

I almost feel bad for Favors.

He's criminally underpaid. Jazz should kick him down a few extra million just to do him a solid. Seriously.

Lindsey did not draft any of them. So you must be talkin bout contracts. I'd say Hayward got paid the most he could make so we can't sing praises to him for Gtime. Agree on Favors. Not sure on Burks yet. Let's see how he does next year.

Lindsey did not draft any of them. So you must be talkin bout contracts. I'd say Hayward got paid the most he could make so we can't sing praises to him for Gtime. Agree on Favors. Not sure on Burks yet. Let's see how he does next year.

But he paid Hayward and because he did Hayward does not play for NO.

So we got them for bargin. So what?

So nothing. That's all we're saying. We already know we got them on a bargain. That doesn't need to be proven. If any of them doesn't work out, they can be traded in an instant.

He's criminally underpaid. Jazz should kick him down a few extra million just to do him a solid. Seriously.

He's 23 and making $12 million / yr, to play basketball -- underpaid! If he's worth more, he's got plenty of time to earn it.

So nothing. That's all we're saying. We already know we got them on a bargain. That doesn't need to be proven. If any of them doesn't work out, they can be traded in an instant.

Trade in an instant. I tell you, it's seriously annoying and irritating when Jazz fans easily throw Jazz players name around in trade talks like some piece of meat. It's crazy that some of you would trade one of these players so easily. It's quite pathetic. Gobert, Hayward, Favs should never be talked about in trade talk on this forum.

Trade in an instant. I tell you, it's seriously annoying and irritating when Jazz fans easily throw Jazz players name around in trade talks like some piece of meat. It's crazy that some of you would trade one of these players so easily. It's quite pathetic. Gobert, Hayward, Favs should never be talked about in trade talk on this forum.

WTF are you talking about? It was a direct response to you saying that you want to see them play together first. We already know that they're worth more than their contracts, given the increase in cap. What happens next season won't change that. If all fit, then awesome. If not, it's not like we'll be stuck.

WTF are you talking about? It was a direct response to you saying that you want to see them play together first. We already know that they're worth more than their contracts, given the increase in cap. What happens next season won't change that. If all fit, then awesome. If not, it's not like we'll be stuck.

I was only responding to your 'trade in an instant' reply, dude. That is all.

****, now Millsap is getting 3 years near $60 mil. That's close to double the annual he was making on his last contract.

Lost all star Millsap for nothing.

Minimizes value in Kanter.

Wastes two picks on Trey.

Over works Alec into the injury.

Drafts Lyles over Booker.

Looses Carrol.

Whiffs on free agency.

Man, im just saying, you know? Two sided my friends.

Also insane that Curry is getting paid 11 mil, while damian getting 24, dragic gets 18, demarre getting 15, so on and so on.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];1075857 said:
Lost all star Millsap for nothing.

Minimizes value in Kanter.

Wastes two picks on Trey.

Over works Alec into the injury.

Drafts Lyles over Booker.

Looses Carrol.

Whiffs on free agency.

Man, im just saying, you know? Two sided my friends.

Is there an opposite for Polly Ann? Debbie Downer?