What's new

Do you BYU guys stop.....EVER

A Drexler fan who bought his ROCKETS jersey? From Utah?

May God have mercy on his soul

What makes you think he's a BYU fan? Good, hard working, honest, well hung people all over the planet hate the Utes, not just us fashion-forward studs in the SLC.

The real question should be: "Do you UTAH guys ever stop... Being slobbering drunks and pill popping wiener dicks?" (rhetorical, obviously)

View attachment 1015

Sorry....... You lost 54-10.... don't be stupid

Eh. Independence = Irrelevence.

They are doing enough to damage that program by themselves. This year is the first time they will play a big boy schedule, with six lose-able games (that number should be five, but BYU has struggled with the little guys from Logan, so that number is six, lol). We will see how well they do this year. Last year, they were 0-3 against real football teams.

I don't give two ****s about college football or this rivalry. One thing I can't figure out though is how BYU has a national championship and Utah does not. BYU has the smallest recruiting pool of any college in the nation due to their high standards. It's like a single A high school has put the *** whoopin on the state's five star prize program.

I fully expect Utah to clobber BYU every year, but they keep finding ways to screw up, like that 2009 overtime loss. That Poinsettia Bowl team should have walked all over BYU. Even next year's team that was ranked as high as fifth nationally only beat BYU by one point. Why do the Utes under perform every time they play BYU?

... One thing I can't figure out though is how BYU has a national championship and Utah does not.

If you don't already understand the differences between the college football landscape in 1984, as opposed to the current BCS era, I doubt an explanation will help you.

I don't give two ****s about college football or this rivalry. One thing I can't figure out though is how BYU has a national championship and Utah does not. BYU has the smallest recruiting pool of any college in the nation due to their high standards. It's like a single A high school has put the *** whoopin on the state's five star prize program.

I fully expect Utah to clobber BYU every year, but they keep finding ways to screw up, like that 2009 overtime loss. That Poinsettia Bowl team should have walked all over BYU. Even next year's team that was ranked as high as fifth nationally only beat BYU by one point. Why do the Utes under perform every time they play BYU?

I guess being such a niche school they get some nice recruits who favor the school because of their religious ties?

I guess being such a niche school they get some nice recruits who favor the school because of their religious ties?

That's a case for Notre Dame. Every school has a "niche" and BYU's is exceptionally small. Most people would rather chase the niche offered by San Diego, New York, a big name program, Miami, Ivy League, etc. than go to BYU.

If you don't already understand the differences between the college football landscape in 1984, as opposed to the current BCS era, I doubt an explanation will help you.

A Ute fan crying about BCS, imagine that. I bet you were stoked for Orrin Hatch's committee that no one else attended.

That's a case for Notre Dame. Every school has a "niche" and BYU's is exceptionally small. Most people would rather chase the niche offered by San Diego, New York, a big name program, Miami, Ivy League, etc. than go to BYU.

Yeah, but I thought you were talking strictly BYU vs. Utah.

Franklin Wrote:

A Ute fan crying about BCS, imagine that. I bet you were stoked for Orrin Hatch's committee that no one else attended

Nice try, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. I actually support the current BCS structure when compared to the days of 84. No team should be voted a NC by going undefeated in the WAC an then beating a 6-and-5 Michigan squad in the Holiday Bowl. Did the BCS bite Utah in the *** in 2004 and 2008? Sure it did, but it also insures no more sham national champions. Also, did Utah really deserve a chance to play for a NC just because they went unbeaten in the MWC? My answer is to that is no. The current system isn't perfect, but it's better than what we had, and hopefully the new BCS playoff format being discussed will go even further to improve the way a NC is decided.