What's new

Do you think inside the Jazz organization they are just smiling over all this?

oyster

The only one in a complete panic is Corbin.....unless he has been instructed to just flat out coach poorly and he would still have a crack at it next year.

No, I think the Jazz want to tank but want to see player development as well. At this point the players are regressing....

I don't know why they'd be smiling. There's still no guarantee we get Jabari. Corbin should be fired immediately though. The team has gotten progressively softer, and worse with him at the helm.

Players know that with the lack of bench, they don' t have enough firepower to win. So they're not competing. They competed a bit in pre-season.

If there was a panic button at miller enterprises it would have already been pushed.

"Do you think inside the Jazz organization they are just smiling over all this?"

...only if they have a "buyer" for the team....and a firm deal on paper, not just a handshake!

Considering that this draft could potentially add two guys to the squad, who together could DOUBLE the net worth of the team... I assume they are smiling...

I don't think they expected to win much, but they also didn't expect a completely non-competitive team that isn't progressing.

It was a huge blunder for the Jazz organization to let Hornacek walk. Corbin is in the top 3 of worst coaches to ever get a shot as a NBA HC.

If there was a panic button at miller enterprises it would have already been pushed.

I think they're going to hold out until after Christmas. In fact I'm going to make a prediction now.

Jazz play LAL on 12/27 in Utah - after a mediocre LA team blows out The Jazz by 20 bringing Utah's record to 3-29 and 75% of the people that show up are Laker fans, the FO will can Corbin.

The only one in a complete panic is Corbin.....unless he has been instructed to just flat out coach poorly and he would still have a crack at it next year.

I don't see why they would. Corbin has been the only competent person on the squad outside Marvin Williams.

I think they're going to hold out until after Christmas. In fact I'm going to make a prediction now.

Jazz play LAL on 12/27 in Utah - after a mediocre LA team blows out The Jazz by 20 bringing Utah's record to 3-29 and 75% of the people that show up are Laker fans, the FO will can Corbin.

Maybe Kobe will return and they can get a sale out...full of sell-outs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It will be after the all star game.

1- because as bad as we have been, we have one win and the next place team has two wins. We haven't done anything yet.

2 - after the all star break is when college coaches will begin to come available. Same with NBA coaches

3-29? Optimist.

No one is smiling in the ESC. Sponsors are already calling. Losing eyeballs is more important than losing games this year. Losing games like this and trying to maintain (fan/sponsor and future player) excitement has the place in a funk. It's a good thing the basketball guys rarely walk through the business offices.