Does Durant walk?

Does KD walk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he stays. Well, if I'm right that the thunder can pay him more than anyone (I don't know this is true but I think it is).

Money usually talks and then you add the fact that his team is a contender every year.

I don't know the exact facts about his contract status but I think he is at the point of signing qualifying offer and then becoming an unrestricted FA in a market where clubs will literally shove bucks up his nose trills.

Can't get paid more elsewhere, and only team he can go to that puts him in a better spot is GS but why would he? He stays.

I don't know the exact facts about his contract status but I think he is at the point of signing qualifying offer and then becoming an unrestricted FA in a market where clubs will literally shove bucks up his nose trills.
I hate it when my nose trills get congested.

No. Why would he leave and make far less money to play for a ****tier team? And he's already 2nd in endorsement money too so I don't want to hear that nonsense.

He stays.

I say no he does not walk. I think pushing GS to a game 7 will be enough for OKC to sell Durant on the idea that they are a continued contender and his best shot at winning.

OKC just needs 1-2 legit shooters. Not sure how much cap room they have after maxing Durant but Jamal Crawford, even as he declines, may be a good get this off-season. Waiters blows and Roberson is invisible.

https://twitter.com/SneakerReporter/status/737643501752487936

Cjyi2kHVEAASrCu.jpg:large

He is going home to the Wizards would be my guess. He would have an easier path to the finals every year and with Lebron getting past his peak it might be his time to be the perennial eastern conference champion. He could also go to a few other Eastern teams and do quite well and have an easy path to the Eastern Finals.

OKC is a good team but whatever team he goes to is almost as good or the same as what OKC was this year. Also despite supporting him publicly I dont think he likes playing with Westbrook.

If he does stay west and goes to GS or SA those teams are better than this years OKC. I also think Clips would be just as good or better. I think Lakers could probably put together a solid team with trades and FAs if they felt they could get Durant.

I think there is a good chance he stays but if I am betting, I am betting he leaves.

OKC just needs 1-2 legit shooters. Not sure how much cap room they have after maxing Durant but Jamal Crawford, even as he declines, may be a good get this off-season. Waiters blows and Roberson is invisible.

They have legit shooters. They just need a player who can play both sides of the ball.

They have legit shooters. They just need a player who can play both sides of the ball.

LOL. Outside of Durant, what legit shooters do they have? Waiters? Morrow who is a shell of his former self? Roberson? Give me a break.

He could go to San Antonio.

KD/Kahwi/LA > KD/Westbrook/Ibaka

On paper it sounds right but in games, I'm not sure I agree. Aldridge and Kawhi aren't the most battle-tested, proven guys. Westbrook, Ibaka and Durant have at least gotten to a Finals on their own and another WCF.

He could go to San Antonio.

KD/Kahwi/LA > KD/Westbrook/Ibaka

Was thinking that last night after they lost. Westbrook lost them that series with his selfish play in the last two games and then Durant had to get selfish along with Westbrook to try to come back to win. Their fourth quarter in game 6 and third quarter in game 7 were a train wreck.

Clearly he is coming to SLC. He wants to play PG. We're going to let him.

KD/Exum
Hood/Burks
Hayward/Hood
Favors/Lyles/Malone(dude's gunna come out of retirement any day now)
Gobert/Favors/Lebron(dude needs a less stressful job)

Who cares? He is a tier below Curry and Lebron, soft and relies on ticky tack fouls which stop working late in playoffs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using JazzFanz mobile app