Does Durant walk?

Does KD walk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who cares? He is a tier below Curry and Lebron, soft and relies on ticky tack fouls which stop working late in playoffs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using JazzFanz mobile app

Must be the injury. He used to be way more valuable than those two 2 years ago.

Was thinking that last night after they lost. Westbrook lost them that series with his selfish play in the last two games and then Durant had to get selfish along with Westbrook to try to come back to win. Their fourth quarter in game 6 and third quarter in game 7 were a train wreck.

Game six both westbrook and durant shot poorly...Westbrook had 28 points, 11 assists and 9 rebounds. and durant had 29 points and 7 rebounds. They were both selfish (combinded for 56 shot attempts) and shot poorly. In that same game Thompson and curry were also selfish (combined for 53 shot attempts) and curry also shot poorly but klay was 11-18 from three (an all time record... he was under 50% shooting for the game though) for 41 points and steph scored 31 (6-14 from three)

Game 7 Durant was 10-19 for 27 points (probably should have been more selfish) and westbrook was 7-21 for 19 points with 13 assists and 7 rebounds. So they shot the ball 40 times between the two of them.
In the same game curry had an epic night from three (7-12) for 36 points 8 assists and 5 rebounds and shot the ball 24 times. Thompson shot poorly (7-19) for 21 point with zero assists and 5 rebounds. Between the two of them they shot the ball 43 times.

So in those two games durant and westbrook shot the ball 96 times. Klay and steph shot the ball 96 times also. The difference is that klay and stephs shots were falling in those games (but were not falling as much early in the series) and durant and westbrooks shots were not falling (their shots were falling earlier in the series which is why they were up 3 games to 1)
You want you star players taking lots of shots. (I have a feeling that steph, klay, lebron, irving, and love will all take way more shots than everyone else in the finals). I bet that steven adams and roberson and ibaka and the rest of the thunder (including the coaches) encourage durant and westbrook to shoot as much as possible. Same goes for klay thompson and currys teammates and coaches. Same for lebron, irving and loves coaches.

Westbrook and durant had more assists and rebounds in those games than steph and klay. Sometimes basketball simply comes down to who's shots are falling in a given game/series and/or who has better stars and which stars shots are falling.

FWIW in game one (thunder win) durant and westbrook combined for 51 shot attempts and shot great %. curry and thompson 47 shot attempts but shot poorly. game 3 (thunder win) durant and westbrook combined for 34 shots (a blowout so only played 32 minutes each) and were 20-34 from the field. Klay and steph shot the ball 36 times (shot horrible %) Game 4 (thunder win) durant and westbrook shot the ball 51 times and klay and steph shot it 37 times (steph was 6-20 from the field btw) and klay only played 29 minutes.

In summary durant, westbrook, klay, and steph all shoot the ball a lot.... that is what got their teams so far all along. In thunder wins durant and westbrook shot better than steph and klay. In thunder losses klay and steph shot better than durant and westbrook.

Last edited:
No. Why would he leave and make far less money to play for a ****tier team? And he's already 2nd in endorsement money too so I don't want to hear that nonsense.

He stays.

His endorsement money will explode if he leaves OKC tho. C'mon man.

His endorsement money will explode if he leaves OKC tho. C'mon man.
Not really. He transcends markets, he has one of the best selling shoes for a reason. Him going to LA or NYC wouldn't move the needle that much. That thing is a bigger deal to the 2nd and 3rd tier stars.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Not really. He transcends markets, he has one of the best selling shoes for a reason. Him going to LA or NYC wouldn't move the needle that much. That thing is a bigger deal to the 2nd and 3rd tier stars.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Furthermore, I think Durant, besides Jordan, has the highest annual salary for a shoe deal.

He's going to sign a two year deal (player option for year two) in OKC. He'll opt out after year one when his new max contract can be for 35% of the cap instead of just the 30% he's eligible for now.

I feel like he will not even sign the QO and simply fly away. Reading between the lines on his statements and the vibe, it feels like it. They will ship Ibaka. Russ has all the reasons to move on too. In the end, I will be less surprised if someone essential is/are moved in the offseason.