What's new

Don gone, too?

this lines up with a lot of what's been said all year long. that's how the NBA operates these days (ex. Klutch sports and Lebron.) It's a completely reasonable take, cmon dude.
A possibility but pretty far fetched. Pretty much claiming Don is a massive liar if this was planned all along

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Does anyone think DWade will cater to Donovan?
Donovan still has a long way to go to get to DWade level
DWade may be disappointed in Donovan at this point
DWade has nothing to do with team decisions. He's has an incredibly small ownership stake that the Jazz use to boost their image. He's just a show piece for Ryan Smith to add legitimacy to his basketball status.

Basically Donovan wants the Jazz to hire Johnnie Bryant as head coach.

I would love to see Alex Jensen as the next coach Alex Jensen
Well the good news is that if it doesn’t happen now, nobody else is taking that spot. I’m pretty sure only Alex Jensen can be the next coach Alex Jensen, unless there’s another Alex Jensen from a multiverse.

andy's not saying it *was* planned, he's saying there is now planning on Don's part going forward. That's insane if you think he doesn't want a big say in who the next coach is.
Yup, I'm sure this is a year earlier than Don's camp probably thought would happen, but you know they are ready. They probably got an emergency plan in case Ryan Smith decides to sell where they attempt to gofundme enough money so Donovan can buy the team and move it to NYC.

Basically Don is doubling down on his demand to bring in a good coach and to make this team contend if we want to keep his services.

Lol our fanbase cannot handle a franchise player. If we rebuild guess what the next set of players we draft are going to do once they develop (hopefully). Guess what's going to happen when our 2-3 lotto picks are going to do when it's time for their contract extensions, and we have to decide which one we have to let go.

From the article:

Mitchell considered Snyder a significant part of his reasoning for committing to a five-year maximum contract extension in 2020, and Snyder's decision to step away on Sunday has left Mitchell "surprised and disappointed," sources told ESPN.

This is groundwork for a trade demand. “Hey the guy we liked and signed an extension cuz he was here… well now he’s gone so…”

From the article:

Mitchell considered Snyder a significant part of his reasoning for committing to a five-year maximum contract extension in 2020, and Snyder's decision to step away on Sunday has left Mitchell "surprised and disappointed," sources told ESPN.

This is groundwork for a trade demand. “Hey the guy we liked and signed an extension cuz he was here… well now he’s gone so…”

If Bryant doesn’t get hired then Donovan likely asks out. The Jazz know this. We all know where this is headed.

I'm fine if Don finally gets some power. And no trading for Paschall and not playing him wasn't some appease Don move.

We have done everything to maximize Rudy's strengths and minimize his weaknesses for Don's entire career here.

It's a new era

I'm fine if Don finally gets some power. And no trading for Paschall and not playing him wasn't some appease Don move.

We have done everything to maximize Rudy's strengths and minimize his weaknesses for Don's entire career here.

It's a new era

The trade for him was absolutely a move to appease Don.

Then Quin didnt play him because Quin is tired of our ****** FO making terrible moves or making terrible moves to cater to Don.

Then Quin opted out the BS.

It's a new era

Heavy is the head that wears the crown

It's a new era

WTF do you give a top 40 player that has peaked power?

It's a new era

Don has had all the power ever since Ryan Smith bought the team and everyone knows it.