What's new

Don idiot fans vs idiot Gobert bitch fest

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

My god stay out of anything worth discussing. The funny thing is neither of these players will be on the team and you guys are playing out every episode ever made of the Big Bang Theory. All geek Don and Gobert talk should just stay here for min and the rest of normal jazzfanzers sanity.

My god stay out of anything worth discussing. The funny thing is neither of these players will be on the team and you guys are playing out every episode ever made of the Big Bang Theory. All geek Don and Gobert talk should just stay here for min and the rest of normal jazzfanzers sanity.
This will never end, it's the true reason why our team was torn

It was Mitchell's fault Gobert touched all the microphones in the press conference, Mitchell made Gobert cry on live tv. All Mitchell's fault why both Draymond and Shaq constantly dissing the crap of Rudy. Yep all Rudy lovers must blame Don for all of Gobert's shortcomings.

I'm not a Don Homer as you are a Gobert lover. Nice try though.
We both know that is not true. You having those late night thoughts about a three way with you, DM and his ego. It's just what Canadians do. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

It's pretty bad.

In the trade rumors thread I was praising the haul we got for Gobert and was told "It wasn't that good, Donovan would get an even bigger haul, Hoopshype says he has higher trade value, why are you hating on Don so much, go be a Wolves fan."

Like, what?