What's new

Don idiot fans vs idiot Gobert bitch fest

It's pretty bad.

In the trade rumors thread I was praising the haul we got for Gobert and was told "It wasn't that good, Donovan would get an even bigger haul, Hoopshype says he has higher trade value, why are you hating on Don so much, go be a Wolves fan."

Like, what?
We got a very good haul for Rudy Gobert. More than anyone here expected. More than anyone in the NBA community expected.

We should all just celebrate what we got instead of fight. We got so much in this massive overpay by Minny that we really don't need to trade Don unless he wants to go. The Rudy trade restocked our draft asset room.

We have solid players on our roster that just need to be "Ainged" around the league to acquire more people to surround Don. Beverley and Vanderbilt are perfect additions for that, but we need to flip Conley for a better fit. Maybe others too.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

People who ride hard for Donovan are so insecure.

I hope he learns how to play defense and pass so he is enjoyable to watch and not just a first round stat-hog (now probably play in stat hog). I'd love that and I would embrace him for it.

Until then I'm gonna watch the most enjoyable basketball product I feel an attachment too, and that is currently the Wolves. That might change. I tried to be a Nets fan after the Dwill trade but they coulnt hold my interest.

I'll give the Jazz chances of course, but there are basically no likeable high ceiling players left. Maybe Butler can change that, but currently there is no high draft pick to be invested in.

Obviously I'm still invested in the future of the team, but that will come from our own draft picks being bad.

Last edited:
Rudy was never all that ... That's the problem but people saw him as the greatest player to ever play the game that's the issue. His fans never saw any flaws in his game and always had excuses to justify his weaknesses ex it's all Donovan's fault

Did anyone else notice how not even one player on the team wished Rudy well?

Can be a cpl of things : Rudy is not a nice teammate, basic racism anti french :)..., teammate have zero guts and are scare to make Don unhappy ( kids attitude).... or another option that make much more sense for me. They wish him well directly not through social media which is much better way to say good bye to someone......

Ayton averaged 17 points on 63% shooting
Gobert averaged 16 points on 71% shooting

Mcgee averaged 9 points on 63% shooting
Whiteside averaged 8 points on 65% shooting

Omg those suns centers are so much better than the jazz centers at putting the ball in the basket lololol

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Don't try to bring logic into a conversation with the Gobert haters, it confuses them.

Ayton averaged 17 points on 63% shooting
Gobert averaged 16 points on 71% shooting

Mcgee averaged 9 points on 63% shooting
Whiteside averaged 8 points on 65% shooting

Omg those suns centers are so much better than the jazz centers at putting the ball in the basket lololol

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Rudy averaged 12 ppg in the Mavericks series.