What's new

Don idiot fans vs idiot Gobert bitch fest

How well did Rudy Gobert shoot those free throws against the Mavs ?
His FT% in the playoffs this year was 1% worse than his regular season percentage.

So if he took 100 free throws in that series he would have cost us a single point from expectations.

Probably why we lost the series.

His FT% in the playoffs this year was 1% worse than his regular season percentage.

So if he took 100 free throws in that series he would have cost us a single point from expectations.

Probably why we lost the series.
We lost the series because he couldn't utilize the mismatch in the post he is an embarrassment offensively. Brunson gave him dance lessons

I don’t feel like typing something super long on this but Rudy supporters remind me of Dems—we know Biden is flawed but he’s not purposefully a dick, trying to sabotage **** (essentially what Don did with his lack of effort and what Trump’s done for six years now) and realizes the importance of working hard toward something bigger than himself. Something Trump and Don have not a ****ing clue about.

Did I mention Ayton anywhere in my statement?
Again dismissing Gobert's weakness
Didn’t you start this by taking about Rudy’s free throws then completely pivoting away from that?

No, Gobert could not punish the small ball lineups like we would like. Tell me the big man that did though.

Didn’t you start this by taking about Rudy’s free throws then completely pivoting away from that?

No, Gobert could not punish the small ball lineups like we would like. Tell me the big man that did though.
Dallas had perimeter bigs, Gobert couldn't fathom life outside of 1ft from the basket.

I made comments, Ainge traded his *** now let's look to the future unless you are a t pup fan?

I made comments, Ainge traded his *** now let's look to the future unless you are a t pup fan?
We are Jazz fans and Gobert fans.

The Jazz will likely suck *** and be terrible to watch next year seeing as we have no high level prospects to watch develop.

We arent going to be dorks who root for the Wolves to lose, because at the end of the day hating on the Wolves/Gobert isnt going to make them lose games. I'd like to see a player I like watching and respect win a ring.

I don’t feel like typing something super long on this but Rudy supporters remind me of Dems—we know Biden is flawed but he’s not purposefully a dick, trying to sabotage **** (essentially what Don did with his lack of effort and what Trump’s done for six years now) and realizes the importance of working hard toward something bigger than himself. Something Trump and Don have not a ****ing clue about.
Make db47d2cd-d346-4f01-b3ca-9d4f0fc339f3-largeScale_donovanmitchellbridgeutahjazzsaltlakecitykutv1...png