What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

this stuff is faker than any drama show on tv .... seriously the plot twists and turns

FIXED like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!

their are legitimate criticism of trump but this mass trump derangement syndrome is just funny and will make the democrats lose more and more voters!!!!!

(yawn)

I think what he's saying is we're not in the red zone.

so much nonsense. What "red zone".

The meeting with Comey was about two weeks before Flynn was asked to resign, and Trump was trying to determine who was leaking classified information to the Press. Comey is/was a likely leaker. Look at his "career".... lied to get his gig in the Bush administration, then broke his promises to the Republicans. Oh how the Dems loved him. They gave his the FBI, and politicized federal investigations of all kinds.... The IRS included.... the DOJ included.... The whole Comey history is politicization of federal agencies for Comey's idea of who's offering him the highest dollar.

I don't doubt Trump asked him to pull the leakers into line and stop the attack on his people. He should have said that. He should have said "The FBI is not supposed to be a political king-maker.... it's supposed to investigate crimes and refer the evidence to the DOJ.... not to decide Hillary shouldn't be prosecuted for crimes, not to go looking for crimes without legitimate evidence, not to leak material to the Press.... JUST STOP IT ALL. Do your job, refer stuff to the DOJ, don't go off showboating and asking for favors from politicians."

No doubt the Dems, the leftwing nutjob lying Press, the George Soros paid stooges, The Hillary team, and Obama's radical wannabe commie "community organizers", and all those mentally unstable believers in progressive fairy tales and causes will never quit attacking Trump. +

Boring.

Losers.

Sorry meant to say 'now' not 'not'.

I know.

American public is massively disinterested in the Dem/Media insane frenzy. They're losing their believing listeners/committed party following. It's just too much hype with no actual facts, and it's too soon after all the crimes and treason by Obama and Hillary were ignored by the same partisan hacks.

You only get so much mileage from pushing lies in America. This is going no where. Dems/Media should all get together and have some weed and meds.

I guess the issue then would be how can we really know whether or not the notes were written 'at the time'.

From The NY Times article disclosing the existence of the memo:

"After writing up a memo that outlined the meeting, Mr. Comey shared it with senior F.B.I. officials. Mr. Comey and his aides perceived Mr. Trump’s comments as an effort to influence the investigation, but they decided that they would try to keep the conversation secret — even from the F.B.I. agents working on the Russia investigation — so the details of the conversation would not affect the investigation."

From The NY Times article disclosing the existence of the memo:

"After writing up a memo that outlined the meeting, Mr. Comey shared it with senior F.B.I. officials. Mr. Comey and his aides perceived Mr. Trump’s comments as an effort to influence the investigation, but they decided that they would try to keep the conversation secret — even from the F.B.I. agents working on the Russia investigation — so the details of the conversation would not affect the investigation."

Yeah OK, but let's say hypothetically that the meeting between Comey and Trump ended at 6pm. Then Comey met with his senior officials at 6.30pm. How do we know the notes weren't 'written up' between 6pm and 6.30pm?

Unless there was a 3rd party in that meeting (or an audio recorder), whatever happened in the room is 'he said, she said', right?

I'm not trying to be difficult, but Trump is so slippery he'll get away with almost anything.

Yeah OK, but let's say hypothetically that the meeting between Comey and Trump ended at 6pm. Then Comey met with his senior officials at 6.30pm. How do we know the notes weren't 'written up' between 6pm and 6.30pm?

Unless there was a 3rd party in that meeting (or an audio recorder), whatever happened in the room is 'he said, she said', right?

I'm not trying to be difficult, but Trump is so slippery he'll get away with almost anything.

I guess I'm missing your point. If they were written up between 6-6:30, that's pretty contemporaneous, no?

I laugh at the refrain that the President has the right to declassify any classified info he wants, as it ignores the question of the need to actually weigh the consequences of revealing that classified info. In this instance, doing so meant Trump endangered the life of an Israeli agent deeply placed within ISIS. Another consequence is that any of our allies may understandly ask themselves if they should share intel that may endanger any of their own agent assets:

https://www.jerusalemonline.com/new...possibly-endangered-life-of-israeli-spy-28510

“The real risk is not just this source,” said former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Matt Olsen. “But future sources of information about plots against us.”

Israeli intelligence officials in Jerusalem responded furiously to the leak and said that Israel hadn’t been updated that the information was shared with other countries. “We have an arrangement with America which is unique to the world of intelligence sharing,” one of the officials told BuzzFeed News. “There is a special understanding of security cooperation between our countries. To know that this intelligence is shared with others, without our prior knowledge? That is, for us, our worst fears confirmed.”

I guess I'm missing your point. If they were written up between 6-6:30, that's pretty contemporaneous, no?

My point is Comey could have made up anything in that report if it was written between 6-6.30pm when he was alone all by himself.

Look at it from Trump's perspective, that's the argument he would make.

My point is Comey could have made up anything in that report if it was written between 6-6.30pm when he was alone all by himself.

Look at it from Trump's perspective, that's the argument he would make.

Regarding the he said/he said stalemate argument, while that is a fair observation, would not Congress reasonably ask for what reason Comey would lie in the memo? All FBI agents are told and expected to make contemporaneous notes in investigations. By all accounts, Comey has done so throughout his term as FBI director. It appears almost certain that we will learn shortly if the memo exists, since it appears certain Congressional committees will see the actual memo in question. If Comey's memo says what it is claimed to say, exactly why would Comey sit there writing his memo, while saying, something along the lines "although the President did not request that the agency drop the Flynn investigation, I am going to say that is exactly what he said". Now, why would Comey do that? Why would Comey make that up, or should I put it, why would Comey lie about the conversation?

As of now, we have Comey friends/associates stating that during a private dinner with Trump, Trump asked Comey if he would pledge loyalty to Trump. Trump States as well that he asked Comey if he, Trump, was under investigation. In a claim disputed by Comey friends/associates, Trump claims Comey told him on 3 occasions that he, Trump, was not under investigation. Comey associates are adamant that Comey never said any such thing. And we have Trump warning Comey that he should hope there are no tapes of their conversations. And through his associates, we have Comey replying he hopes there are tapes, and that "that would be perfect". No doubt because Comey knows any tapes will show Comey in a good light. And we should fully expect a supeana for Comey memos will produce much more then just the memo revealed in yesterday's NY Times scoop. Comey made memos after all his conversations with Trump, apparently. Trump, on the other hand, referenced the possible existence of tapes that would back up Trump's assertion then none of these assertions by Comey are true. But, if Trump cannot or will not produce that possible countering evidence in a he said/he said situation, why would Congress conclude that Comey is simply making it up?

Trump asks for loyalty from Comey, and gets only a promise of "honesty".

Trump asks Comey to drop the investigation of Flynn, and obviously, that never happened.

In an interview with Lester Holt, Trump state's the his state of mind when he "decided to just do it"(fire Comey), was that Trump said to himself that "this Russian thing" was all BS by the Democrats upset that they lost the 2016 election. And he has continually suggested the investigation was just so much BS.

Trump fires Comey.

Putting all this together, why is Comey's memos, when all FBI agents are in fact trained and expected to create contemporaneous notes, going to be looked upon as suspect in their truthfulness?

Comey has one hell of a reputation for integrity. Witness his statements in the 2014 60 Minute interview of Comey. Witness his actions in the 2007 hospital bedside conversation with the Attorney General. Are we really going to expect Congress is going to conclude Comey now has no integrity whatsoever, and simply wrote a memo in which he flat out lied?

Putin is offering to turn over the Russian records of that WH meeting if the US admin agrees.

I cannot tell if he is serious and wants to watch it burn or is just trolling to watch members of congress 180 again to butter him up.

Putin is offering to turn over the Russian records of that WH meeting if the US admin agrees.

I cannot tell if he is serious and wants to watch it burn or is just trolling to watch members of congress 180 again to butter him up.

I think he's showing what a professional government looks like in comparison to the clown show we have for an administration.

The court of public opinion will no doubt be divided. Comey will testify to one of these committees at least, the memos will be examined by one or more of the committees. And Comey's hearing will be in a public venue. Making his appearance the most watched investigative hearing since the Watergate era.

Trump supporters will not be budged among his base. As Trump himself once observed, he could shoot someone in public, and he would not lose his base.

On the other hand, once the committees see all the memos of Comey's conversations with Trump, if no hypothetical tapes are forthcoming to prove Comey is lying, and if Comey does a highly credible job in his public testimony, then if Trump can say no more then "I did not say these things", given Trump's public record of questionable, even totally absurd, claims, I would be surprised if the court of public opinion came down heavily in favor of Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/trump-vs-comey-credibility/

Sorry meant to say 'now' not 'not'.

ok let me say this. the media attacked trump for his whole campaign! really his whole campaign. but the truth media consisting for a majority of youtube channels and other news site and social media outnumbered, the main stream media.
they where in their own bubble thinking there is no way trump wins! they propped up their candidate for MONTHS!
come election night the world was in shock or so you would think from the mainstream media! but not form the alternative media!

whenever i heard the main stream media's prediction it ranged from 80-20 to 97-3 that Clinton would win.
but if i listened to the alternative channels, it was more like 50-50 and most saying it will be a close race!
most even said close but outright trump would win!

as you know now trump won in a landslide when it comes to electoral seats, and Clinton beating him out percentage wise!

so the mainstream media got it wrong, showed how out of touch they where with certain population demographics! some apologized and promised more fare voting

others doubled down, and kept attacking trump. in turn turning more people against them!

Washington post started getting after what we call on the interwebz influencers. they started with a few smalltimers, it failed to work! so they went and reach for the stars! they decided to attack the biggets influencer on youtube! he has the biggest channel on you tube with now 55 million subscribers! he gets bbillion of views. in the last 30 days he had 219.891.600 views.
there are only faux youtube channels scoring higher then him a so called music channel a gaming channel and a sports channel which aggregates the genre
https://socialblade.com/youtube/top/10/mostsubscribed

at the time wall street journal attacked him he had about 50 million viewers. after the attack he got 3-4 million viewers overnight! their attack failed. but do they just go and tell the truth and be honest. no they stepped up their attack and went after advertisers, in a way it worked in a way it blew up in their face. they strated going afte rthe advertiser, telling them they where sponsoring hateful nazi videos, they faked screenshots!

lots of YouTube advertisers backed out! losing about 750 million dollar in ad sales! this is not fake news apolitical channels for example tech channels gaming channels felt their revenue drop! some could not keep their head above water all thanks to a social justice journalist who thought he'd dole out some social justice! but since then most channels get more donations from users, and patreon subscirber ship went through the roof(a donation based system for artist and content creators take a look at patreon.com) by youtube losing 750 million in ad revenue, everyday folk stepped up and started donating way more to people in patreon, which youtube/google do not get a majority cut from anymore! like 99% goes to the artist!

here is a short 5 minute clip from left winger dave rubin(yes i chose a left winger to explain it, it makes it more believable for those skeptical of none left wing views)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4D0TBPd3JU

there is this war going on, mainstream media keeps attacking the alternative new media! but every blow they deal em it makes em grow. kinda like DOOMSDAY the more you hit it the bigger it grows!

and every time the media lies more and doubles down and starts screaming louder and louder
so the writing is on the wall for the mainstream media!

what does it have to do with all this. let's say finally trump did something wrong, something impeachable which the mainstream media only knows about! nobody will believe them anyways because they cried trump for so long. so now when voting times comes it will escalate, remember romney people hated him now they want romney, so if trumps follower comes people will wish for trump!

and the alternative media is fair. for example ben shapiro on his daily show he does a segment called good trump, bad trump with a catchy tune! he states what in his mind trump did good and what trump did bad! they critizie trump fairly!

Impeachment won't happen, no matter how loud the mainstream media screams. there is a lot happening behind the scenes people don't know about!
for example antifa(which is never mentioned on cnn you can go ahead and search for it it will return 0 hits!)

antifais "anti facsict" left wing group going around the country shutting free speech down(ooh the irony!)
they are red-pilling people making them turn on the left!

hell the mainstream media doesn't even know whats going on in the world. nobody on mainstream media talked about the great meme wars!
nobody on hears except a select few know about this
the meme wars! with small battles(british front aka battle of brexit, the pepe civil war) the aftermath after that came the beginning of "the triggering"
and the 2nd great meme war! not to mention the rise of WEAPONIZED AUTISM!
there was a large scale battle going on the internet. the mainstream media did not understand it and called it russian bots and russian influence!
mPp7YgPTDPKlIKzHOnlcAyTdfkGjJif4wHNE86lS_lg.jpg

malik obama joining forces in the great meme war!

wake up people we live in a post tv unviverse! we live in the age of the internet, the box you are watching that is fcc monitored isn't showing you the whole picture!!!!
you cant put the genie back in the box

tl;dr
media screams louder and louder about trump, people who wish him gone believe it. the mainstream media is uninformed, but the rest of the world who is based, woke and red pilled. just laugh at this ****!

not trying to start an argument here, just sharing a bit of knowledge!

f77.jpg

stupid words

Not everyone attacked Trump his whole campaign. Fox news, Breitbart, drudge, all manner of alt-right sites praise him for grabbing by the *****, and deporting anyone not white. Wanna throw memes, they ADOPTED a Pepe the racist frog. When he was attacked, there was well more substance than any of the last presidents in my lifetime.

The only difference between now and day -365, is I'm not convinced his wallet can make his inadequacy go away. His PR department sure as hell can't.

ok let me say this. the media attacked trump for his whole campaign! really his whole campaign. but the truth media consisting for a majority of youtube channels and other news site and social media outnumbered, the main stream media.
they where in their own bubble thinking there is no way trump wins! they propped up their candidate for MONTHS!
come election night the world was in shock or so you would think from the mainstream media! but not form the alternative media!

whenever i heard the main stream media's prediction it ranged from 80-20 to 97-3 that Clinton would win.
but if i listened to the alternative channels, it was more like 50-50 and most saying it will be a close race!
most even said close but outright trump would win!

as you know now trump won in a landslide when it comes to electoral seats, and Clinton beating him out percentage wise!

so the mainstream media got it wrong, showed how out of touch they where with certain population demographics! some apologized and promised more fare voting

others doubled down, and kept attacking trump. in turn turning more people against them!

Washington post started getting after what we call on the interwebz influencers. they started with a few smalltimers, it failed to work! so they went and reach for the stars! they decided to attack the biggets influencer on youtube! he has the biggest channel on you tube with now 55 million subscribers! he gets bbillion of views. in the last 30 days he had 219.891.600 views.
there are only faux youtube channels scoring higher then him a so called music channel a gaming channel and a sports channel which aggregates the genre
https://socialblade.com/youtube/top/10/mostsubscribed

at the time wall street journal attacked him he had about 50 million viewers. after the attack he got 3-4 million viewers overnight! their attack failed. but do they just go and tell the truth and be honest. no they stepped up their attack and went after advertisers, in a way it worked in a way it blew up in their face. they strated going afte rthe advertiser, telling them they where sponsoring hateful nazi videos, they faked screenshots!

lots of YouTube advertisers backed out! losing about 750 million dollar in ad sales! this is not fake news apolitical channels for example tech channels gaming channels felt their revenue drop! some could not keep their head above water all thanks to a social justice journalist who thought he'd dole out some social justice! but since then most channels get more donations from users, and patreon subscirber ship went through the roof(a donation based system for artist and content creators take a look at patreon.com) by youtube losing 750 million in ad revenue, everyday folk stepped up and started donating way more to people in patreon, which youtube/google do not get a majority cut from anymore! like 99% goes to the artist!

here is a short 5 minute clip from left winger dave rubin(yes i chose a left winger to explain it, it makes it more believable for those skeptical of none left wing views)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4D0TBPd3JU

there is this war going on, mainstream media keeps attacking the alternative new media! but every blow they deal em it makes em grow. kinda like DOOMSDAY the more you hit it the bigger it grows!

and every time the media lies more and doubles down and starts screaming louder and louder
so the writing is on the wall for the mainstream media!

what does it have to do with all this. let's say finally trump did something wrong, something impeachable which the mainstream media only knows about! nobody will believe them anyways because they cried trump for so long. so now when voting times comes it will escalate, remember romney people hated him now they want romney, so if trumps follower comes people will wish for trump!

and the alternative media is fair. for example ben shapiro on his daily show he does a segment called good trump, bad trump with a catchy tune! he states what in his mind trump did good and what trump did bad! they critizie trump fairly!

Impeachment won't happen, no matter how loud the mainstream media screams. there is a lot happening behind the scenes people don't know about!
for example antifa(which is never mentioned on cnn you can go ahead and search for it it will return 0 hits!)

antifais "anti facsict" left wing group going around the country shutting free speech down(ooh the irony!)
they are red-pilling people making them turn on the left!

hell the mainstream media doesn't even know whats going on in the world. nobody on mainstream media talked about the great meme wars!
nobody on hears except a select few know about this
the meme wars! with small battles(british front aka battle of brexit, the pepe civil war) the aftermath after that came the beginning of "the triggering"
and the 2nd great meme war! not to mention the rise of WEAPONIZED AUTISM!
there was a large scale battle going on the internet. the mainstream media did not understand it and called it russian bots and russian influence!
mPp7YgPTDPKlIKzHOnlcAyTdfkGjJif4wHNE86lS_lg.jpg

malik obama joining forces in the great meme war!

wake up people we live in a post tv unviverse! we live in the age of the internet, the box you are watching that is fcc monitored isn't showing you the whole picture!!!!
you cant put the genie back in the box

tl;dr
media screams louder and louder about trump, people who wish him gone believe it. the mainstream media is uninformed, but the rest of the world who is based, woke and red pilled. just laugh at this ****!

not trying to start an argument here, just sharing a bit of knowledge!

f77.jpg

I Didn't read a word of this.

But I can tell that what you're doing is saying that Trump is the unfortunate victim of the same exact thing the alt-right used against Hillary Clinton for 20+ years.

The only difference, Dutch, is that there was never convincing evidence that any court would take seriously when it came to Hillary whereas there is lots and lots of meet on the bones to support the charges against trump.

Meme wars aside, courts operate according to a set of standards for evidence and proof. Hillary navigated the charges against her successfully, for the most part. All I can say to those who wish to take the same journey with trump is, Fair Winds and Following Seas... you're gonna need it.

The court of public opinion will no doubt be divided. Comey will testify to one of these committees at least, the memos will be examined by one or more of the committees. And Comey's hearing will be in a public venue. Making his appearance the most watched investigative hearing since the Watergate era.

Trump supporters will not be budged among his base. As Trump himself once observed, he could shoot someone in public, and he would not lose his base.

On the other hand, once the committees see all the memos of Comey's conversations with Trump, if no hypothetical tapes are forthcoming to prove Comey is lying, and if Comey does a highly credible job in his public testimony, then if Trump can say no more then "I did not say these things", given Trump's public record of questionable, even totally absurd, claims, I would be surprised if the court of public opinion came down heavily in favor of Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/trump-vs-comey-credibility/

I agree.

I think his staunchest supporters will still remain and his staunchest enemies will remain unmoved either way.

But in this scenario I see the middle (the majority) move away from him more. I can see his popularity dropping into the low 30s.

I think