What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Of course I'll reply to you in that event. If you address me, I'll reply to you. Relax, I'm not your enemy...

ha ha.

If Mueller did cop a plea, against some charges hatched by a redneck special prosecutor launched by Jeff Session's successor...… after Trump in some conservative red wave "wins" a super majority in both the House and Senate this November.....

you'd be bawling about how that prosecutor tries to run out the plea so it would be pardon-proof just in case Trump succumbs to his big lovey-dovey Clinton-contributing heart.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

@The Thriller who pays you?

I give the odds that Thriller receives some sort of compensation from ShareBlue or like organizations north of 50%. If not, then I even have less respect mixed with some sympathy for someone who posts all day obvious political agenda on a basketball message board. Dude, you make me not even want to be a jazz fan. Be transparent, what do you do for a living? Get $3.50 a post?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

I give the odds that Thriller receives some sort of compensation from ShareBlue or like organizations north of 50%. If not, then I even have less respect mixed with some sympathy for someone who posts all day obvious political agenda on a basketball message board. Dude, you make me not even want to be a jazz fan. Be transparent, what do you do for a living? Get $3.50 a post?

Find a way to quantify it black and white and I'll likely take that bet.

Thriller's the anti-babe. In a world where he's getting paid for posting his opinion @ 11, babe and Joe bagodi*** must be too. Hell... I bet I should be getting a kick back occasionally

May god strike be down if I am lying, I voted for Darrell Castle in the last election. In 2020, I'm voting for trump. Partly due to the thriller.

May god strike be down if I am lying, I voted for Darrell Castle in the last election. In 2020, I'm voting for trump. Partly due to the thriller.

I wouldn't stop you from voting. And I couldn't even if I wanted to.

I WOULD make fun of you for being so petty as to blind yourself over a jazzfanz forum poster. But I'd be proud of you for voting none the less.

ha ha.

If Mueller did cop a plea, against some charges hatched by a redneck special prosecutor launched by Jeff Session's successor...… after Trump in some conservative red wave "wins" a super majority in both the House and Senate this November.....

you'd be bawling about how that prosecutor tries to run out the plea so it would be pardon-proof just in case Trump succumbs to his big lovey-dovey Clinton-contributing heart.

I notice you did not reply to my comment to you immediately prior to the one you reply to here. I did not realize you were a coward who lacked the backbone to just admit you were mistaken. I also can't help but notice your replies grow more frustrated as you realize you really cannot discredit Mueller's integrity and acknowledge Trump's lack of honor.

Got to buckle up there. Letting a standard issue liberal Democrat’s postings on a message board affect you so detrimentally is just weak-minded. I can appreciate Thriller’s commitment though and if he is looking to get paid by Shareblue there is a current opening:

https://shareblue.com/careers/

Thriller has posted here for more than 10 years...

Lmfao. He isn’t getting paid. If he was those paying him would direct his posting to much more appropriate websites lol.

Also, not want to be a jazz fan. Lmfao yet again. Tune his *** out completely if he bothers you.

Or do like I do and laugh at him and simply ignore direct contact.

Thriller having anything at all to do with how you vote (or any other random person for that matter) is pathetic.
Vote for what candidate you think will be the best president. Every year. Shouldn't matter if the person is a republican, democrat, or anything else. Also shouldn't matter what a random poster on jazzfanz posts.

So stupid that people allow themselves to be pushed one way or another by party or other people. Vote for the person who YOU think will do the best job as president. Voting for a candidate for any other reason is stupid and pathetic

Thriller having anything at all to do with how you vote (or any other random person for that matter) is pathetic.
Vote for what candidate you think will be the best president. Every year. Shouldn't matter if the person is a republican, democrat, or anything else. Also shouldn't matter what a random poster on jazzfanz posts.

So stupid that people allow themselves to be pushed one way or another by party or other people. Vote for the person who YOU think will do the best job as president. Voting for a candidate for any other reason is stupid and pathetic
Btw lol at me. After posting this I realized that I didn't vote for Hillary because I thought she would be the best president but rather because I thought trump would be the worst person of all time to lead and represent our country.

I feel that trump is the ultimate outlier though.

If he was those paying him would direct his posting to much more appropriate websites lol.

Bots programmed(people also) to hijack conversations on the net by posting the most vile things they can get away with(plus other derailing tactics that is just one) - to completely deter any sane person off from the convo. (think alex jones)

Mod knowledge +1

I never bought into the “you have to vote no matter what” argument, or you have no right to complain about things. Sometimes it’s been my way of complaining about the electoral system as a whole.

When someone doesn't vote in congress or the senate, it's abstaining. But when the public doesn't do it, they're lazy, un-American, and "don't have a right to bitch". Forgive my emotional statement not supported by facts, but this just doesn't feel right to me.

I never bought into the “you have to vote no matter what” argument, or you have no right to complain about things. Sometimes it’s been my way of complaining about the electoral system as a whole.
Im with ya. The electoral college often makes voting irrelevant in the presidential election anyway. (I know that the electoral votes in the state of utah are going to the republican candidate every time.)