What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

So today:

- Donald has continued to spew conspiracies surrounding the counting of votes in Arizona.
- Donald attacked California for the terrible fires that have killed 9+ people and destroyed millions of dollars in property.
- Refused to get out of his hotel room to honor the fallen Americans in WWI using a weak excuse about the rain. Yet somehow all the other major world leaders were able to survive the rain, including Canadian Justin Trudeau.

Our president just sits on his fat butt all day watching Fox News and tweets. Why do we even have a president right now? Why not just resign?

It doesn’t seem like he even wants to be president anymore.

We can all imagine the uproar from Fox and Friends, and all the other fake patriots, if President Obama had done this... on the world stage no less. And yet not a peep of criticism from the right. Smh

As a 30 year veteran of the US Air Force it baffles me how any vet can support this guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app
What blows me away is that he is completely failing at the 'easiest' part of being president. All he has to do is show up, and he can't even do that. It's impossible to imagine any other president hiding out in his hotel room and offering up such a weak excuse to boot.

What blows me away is that he is completely failing at the 'easiest' part of being president. All he has to do is show up, and he can't even do that. It's impossible to imagine any other president hiding out in his hotel room and offering up such a weak excuse to boot.
Dude, you obviously don't know what rain can do to hair like his. He would look downright unpresidential.

So today:

- Donald has continued to spew conspiracies surrounding the counting of votes in Arizona.
- Donald attacked California for the terrible fires that have killed 9+ people and destroyed millions of dollars in property.
- Refused to get out of his hotel room to honor the fallen Americans in WWI using a weak excuse about the rain. Yet somehow all the other major world leaders were able to survive the rain, including Canadian Justin Trudeau.

Our president just sits on his fat butt all day watching Fox News and tweets. Why do we even have a president right now? Why not just resign?

It doesn’t seem like he even wants to be president anymore.
Do not let this emotional, but trivial, BS distract from the important crap he is trying to pull. Matt Whitaker must recuse himself from the Mueller investigation or step down. Keep the pressure on Congress to protect the most important thing happening in America today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Thank you creptkeeper. We all know that everyone always responds to questions, “hey do you know so and so” in the negative UNLESS you have known them from the very second they’re born.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1372c8-e5bd-11e8-bbdb-72fdbf9d4fed_story.html

President Trump knows Matthew G. Whitaker, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Sunday, two days after the president sought to distance himself from his handpicked acting attorney general.

“The president does know Matt Whitaker, has gotten to know him over the course of the last year, since he has been the chief of staff to the attorney general,” Conway said on “Fox News Sunday.”

Conway said Sunday that Trump was trying to make the point Friday that in selecting Whitaker for the acting attorney general job, he wasn’t appointing “a friend there who he’s known his entire life.”

Definitely not a cult. This is totally normal.

And these are the morons that college educated people and those living in cities need to try and understand?

Our president seems to be the only world leader excited to see Putin...

703d57a3-8ae5-4ff5-9194-107b9d090ba1.jpeg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-SWdRIGXGWdgvLN4xd5NLOVYr8isQHv0uVmPyjuBBt7Fw

Saw this today.

Colbert pointed out how the “Fox & Friends” morning show used the word “caravan” an average 21 times per episode in the six days prior to Tuesday’s vote.

But, per Colbert’s research team, the program only mentioned the topic once on the day after the election. “I can’t watch ‘Fox & Friends’ because my doctor said it’s just horrible,” quipped Colbert during his analysis.

I think we all knew this was the case anyway, but this makes it all the more obvious that deploying thousands of troops to the border was nothing more than a political ploy.

This is something I look forward to having the House investigate when the Democrats take over next year.

Documenting, and being able to provide this evidence will be crucial in reminding red tiders that their favorite candidates don't really give a **** about migration, immigration, or illegals.

TBH, I couldn't tell if donnie wanted the wall, or just wanted people to believe he wanted the wall. This makes me lean towards he only wanted a wall because he thought it'd help him get elected... assuming he gave a **** at all.

Documenting, and being able to provide this evidence will be crucial in reminding red tiders that their favorite candidates don't really give a **** about migration, immigration, or illegals.

TBH, I couldn't tell if donnie wanted the wall, or just wanted people to believe he wanted the wall. This makes me lean towards he only wanted a wall because he thought it'd help him get elected... assuming he gave a **** at all.
Without going down the "racist" path, I'm pretty sure Trump has super old school opinions about race, which is to say he's racist. Okay there was no way to go down any other path.

But I think he really does hold very strong opinions about race and I think he doesn't want a bunch of extra brown people in his country.