What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

White Power Happy Hour might be in trouble. We all know tucker and Fox won’t care. But I’m not sure if advertisers will stick by a creep who says crap like this:

Will we ever see the report? I'm getting tired of waiting.

See, that's the thing. So am I. Ask Lindsay Graham. He seems to think that because it's unanimous in the house, he can easily use it as a bargaining chip for something else.

CNN is reporting the Muller has completed his investigation!

giphy.gif

@The Thriller

Last edited:
I hope we see people get taken down all over the place.

Watch 15 high profile names get charged with crimes. I’m pretty suspicious on all of the career politicians. Yes there’s bias there.

I hope we see people get taken down all over the place.

Watch 15 high profile names get charged with crimes. I’m pretty suspicious on all of the career politicians. Yes there’s bias there.
We’ve seen a handful of people be charged throughout this process with unrelated crimes. Are you anticipating they’ve got something that they’re just waiting on? Also, when was the last time a career politician came down from something internal?

ETA: is also suggest that this investigation is precisely not about career politicians.

We’ve seen a handful of people be charged throughout this process with unrelated crimes. Are you anticipating they’ve got something that they’re just waiting on? Also, when was the last time a career politician came down from something internal?

ETA: is also suggest that this investigation is precisely not about career politicians.

I’m not expecting anything but I don’t have a high opinion of the “careers”. I’m just hopin Mueller cleans out anything crooked he found. Trump or not.

I’m not expecting anything but I don’t have a high opinion of the “careers”. I’m just hopin Mueller cleans out anything crooked he found. Trump or not.
If that were to happen, I think it would have been done by now. What I’m anticipating is a report that people on the right feel is vindicating, people on the left feel is incriminating, and that ultimately goes nowhere besides the lens with which you view it. It won’t be the slam dunk everyone on the left was expecting, but there will be plenty of discussion rationalizing how from some nuanced angle it was the slam dunk, smoking gun, and absolute documentation of blatant conspiracy and treason, and you’ll hear a lot of words and phrases thrown around like “unprecedented.”

If that were to happen, I think it would have been done by now. What I’m anticipating is a report that people on the right feel is vindicating, people on the left feel is incriminating, and that ultimately goes nowhere besides the lens with which you view it. It won’t be the slam dunk everyone on the left was expecting, but there will be plenty of discussion rationalizing how from some nuanced angle it was the slam dunk, smoking gun, and absolute documentation of blatant conspiracy and treason, and you’ll hear a lot of words and phrases thrown around like “unprecedented.”
I don't get this idea that if there was anything there regarding the POTUS then it would have been provided before now. Since the position of the DOJ is that a POTUS can't be indicted then the report would have to be completed, like it has been, before that info would be available.

I am doubtful there is going to be a smoking gun linking Trump directly to efforts by the Russians to influence the election. But I think it's very possible there will be numerous inappropriate indirect links and actions that took place between the Trump campaign and Russian efforts.

What I think we have all seen and Trump supporters have all agreed is just fine that the report will probably spell out is obstruction of justice, by the President and his staff.

But what I think people are sort of forgetting is that this report above all other things is going to detail what Russia did to interfere in our Presidential election. So if Trump avoids anything his base can't stomach (and since he could walk out on Fifth Ave and shoot someone in the face and his base would be pretty chill about it...) then this is going to be more about Russia than Trump.

I mean it might doom him for re-election, it might not. But I've given up hope that the Republican party would hold him to any type of historic standard that we've traditionally held our President to.

Meh.

Not really excited about anything.

Doubt “we the public” will see much. Barr can sanitize the report as much as he wants.

Even if we find real incriminating things, I can’t imagine Barr would allow trump to be indicted without impeachment. And we all know the senate won’t impeach.

Seeing the senate cower before trump these past few months and then cowardly lay down before him as trump ravaged Mccain’s Corpse this week was really disheartening. Trump could literally rape Senator wives and sacrifice their children in front of McConnell and Graham and they wouldn’t do anything other than give a frowny Jeff flake face.

I don't get this idea that if there was anything there regarding the POTUS then it would have been provided before now. Since the position of the DOJ is that a POTUS can't be indicted then the report would have to be completed, like it has been, before that info would be available.

I am doubtful there is going to be a smoking gun linking Trump directly to efforts by the Russians to influence the election. But I think it's very possible there will be numerous inappropriate indirect links and actions that took place between the Trump campaign and Russian efforts.

What I think we have all seen and Trump supporters have all agreed is just fine that the report will probably spell out is obstruction of justice, by the President and his staff.

But what I think people are sort of forgetting is that this report above all other things is going to detail what Russia did to interfere in our Presidential election. So if Trump avoids anything his base can't stomach (and since he could walk out on Fifth Ave and shoot someone in the face and his base would be pretty chill about it...) then this is going to be more about Russia than Trump.

I mean it might doom him for re-election, it might not. But I've given up hope that the Republican party would hold him to any type of historic standard that we've traditionally held our President to.

There’s a lot of racists out there, Fox News is the most powerful weapon in this country, the Kochs and other billionaires (the richest in the country) still finance the GOP, and the democrats seem content to blow precious political air time on stupid things like abolishing the electoral college. Trump winning re-election is definitely more probable than him being impeached.

I’m not referring directly to POTUS, but if anyone else was going down then I’d anticipate that to have happened. With any great luck on the part of the Democrats, its ceiling is about what the Clinton investigation was.

Meh.

Not really excited about anything.

Doubt “we the public” will see much. Barr can sanitize the report as much as he wants.

Even if we find real incriminating things, I can’t imagine Barr would allow trump to be indicted without impeachment. And we all know the senate won’t impeach.

Seeing the senate cower before trump these past few months and then cowardly lay down before him as trump ravaged Mccain’s Corpse this week was really disheartening. Trump could literally rape Senator wives and sacrifice their children in front of McConnell and Graham and they wouldn’t do anything other than give a frowny Jeff flake face.
This is how you get your reputation...

The DOJ has had the policy that a sitting POTUS can't be indicted. That isn't Barr and it isn't some Republican thing, it has been the way it works for a long time now.

As for impeachment... I think Trump's base would have to revolt against him for the Republican Senators to be willing to go down that road. They care about re-election more than they care about holding the President to any kind of standard.

This is how you get your reputation...

The DOJ has had the policy that a sitting POTUS can't be indicted. That isn't Barr and it isn't some Republican thing, it has been the way it works for a long time now.

As for impeachment... I think Trump's base would have to revolt against him for the Republican Senators to be willing to go down that road. They care about re-election more than they care about holding the President to any kind of standard.

My reputation?

I’m not referring directly to POTUS, but if anyone else was going down then I’d anticipate that to have happened. With any great luck on the part of the Democrats, its ceiling is about what the Clinton investigation was.
A lot has been handed off already and there is a really good chance more will be handed off for prosecution. And an even better chance the report will spark a series of Congressional investigations and hearings.