What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

A lot has been handed off already and there is a really good chance more will be handed off for prosecution. And an even better chance the report will spark a series of Congressional investigations and hearings.

If he wins re-election I doubt he’ll ever be prosecuted by the SDNY. By the time he leaves office in Jan 2025, most/all of his crimes will have passed the statute of limitations.

There’s a lot of racists out there, Fox News is the most powerful weapon in this country, the Kochs and other billionaires (the richest in the country) still finance the GOP, and the democrats seem content to blow precious political air time on stupid things like abolishing the electoral college. Trump winning re-election is definitely more probable than him being impeached.
That's why I mention Trump's base. They have proven that they don't care what he does, they will justify it. And until they turn on Trump (they won't) the Republicans won't stand up to him.

That's why I mention Trump's base. They have proven that they don't care what he does, they will justify it. And until they turn on Trump (they won't) the Republicans won't stand up to him.

Thanks for repeating exactly what I just stated. You’re so partisan. Beyond reach

This is how you get your reputation...

The DOJ has had the policy that a sitting POTUS can't be indicted. That isn't Barr and it isn't some Republican thing, it has been the way it works for a long time now.

As for impeachment... I think Trump's base would have to revolt against him for the Republican Senators to be willing to go down that road. They care about re-election more than they care about holding the President to any kind of standard.

Right. Which is why I said that Barr won’t indict a sitting president. He’s the attorney general, head of the justice dept. how is that being partisan? And the senate won’t ever impeach. I’m not getting how I’m being partisan here by repeating what I think most in America have talked about ad nauseum

A. Trump won’t be indicted unless impeached
B. The senate won’t impeach trump.

And I’m the one being partisan??? Please enlighten me @Bulletproof

Last edited:
A lot has been handed off already and there is a really good chance more will be handed off for prosecution. And an even better chance the report will spark a series of Congressional investigations and hearings.
I don’t doubt that at all, and I think the certainty of that is independent of what’s in the report.

For as partisan as Thriller is, my hat’s off to him currently for showing he’s ahead of the curve on a couple things:

1. The reality of no impeachment.
2. The real possibility of re-election.

I don’t doubt that at all, and I think the certainty of that is independent of what’s in the report.

Trump and Fox News will spin this as complete exoneration.

The other investigations could potentially be derailed by him winning re-election and then the crimes passing their statutes of limitations.

Plus, if he wins re-election, he gets 4 more years to reform the judiciary. Good luck finding a judge who’ll work to indict the man who just got them the job and power they’ve always craved.

Even if we find real incriminating things, I can’t imagine Barr would allow trump to be indicted without impeachment. And we all know the senate won’t impeach.

The House has the power to impeach, the Senate the power to convict. So it is technically true that the Senate will never impeach, but more importantly, they will never convict.

Thats the beauty of whats going on right now. The bias liberal media will fry anyone who steps out of line. But Teflon Trump is unstoppable. There literally isnt anything you can say about him now. The magic weapon the left uses to wield influence, which is branding people, doesnt work on Trump. So he is an icon to people who are tired of the nonsense the left pulls. Of course they are going to look the other way.

This is exactly why you dont go around labeling people racists when it does not warrant it. It loses its power

So......

The vibe I got the for the last year was this ************* Trump is finished.

And.......

Now the vibe is a little softer. A little more on the side of nothing will happen.

So what happened guys? Why the gloomy faces?

Is my nothing burger done yet? Im ready to eat. I can smell the flavors in the air...

So......

The vibe I got the for the last year was this ************* Trump is finished.

And.......

Now the vibe is a little softer. A little more on the side of nothing will happen.

So what happened guys? Why the gloomy faces?

Is my nothing burger done yet? Im ready to eat. I can smell the flavors in the air...
It’s made out of tofu.

It's just crazy to me that people can be smug about liking Trump. All I can think is that I hope you're surrounded by other people who feel the same way because it's a bad look. Like, that's your hero?

It's just crazy to me that people can be smug about liking Trump. All I can think is that I hope you're surrounded by other people who feel the same way because it's a bad look. Like, that's your hero?

I dont really know many people at all that like Trump or hate him. That I know of at least. I, like a lot of people dont talk about politics or religion at work or with family. And not really with friends either. The **** is just way to divisive and not worth it. Two of my closest friends that Ive known for 20+ years are black. So no way would I chance damaging our friendship over this stupid ****. They have on a few occasions said they like Trump on their own or infered somehow that he is fine or dont care. But I still choose not to get into it. Im not as invested in politics as it may seem. Id rather have fun conversations with my friends.

Is Trump my hero? No. But watching him Troll all the race baiting losers is pretty funny. I dont think he is a racist. If I did I wouldn't like him. Our perceptions of who he is dont match up. I voted for him because of economic reasons, and because I believe he is the anti-politician. Something had to change imo. The left has painted him into something else. I, like many other people do not seem him as what you do. I do see he is flawed. I know he isnt perfect. But I dont see Hitler standing up there either. So the more I watch the left try to dictate what is reality the more I choose to go with the flawed trolling president

I dont really know many people at all that like Trump or hate him. That I know of at least. I, like a lot of people dont talk about politics or religion at work or with family. And not really with friends either. The **** is just way to divisive and not worth it. Two of my closest friends that Ive known for 20+ years are black. So no way would I chance damaging our friendship over this stupid ****. They have on a few occasions said they like Trump on their own or infered somehow that he is fine or dont care. But I still choose not to get into it. Im not as invested in politics as it may seem. Id rather have fun conversations with my friends.

Is Trump my hero? No. But watching him Troll all the race baiting losers is pretty funny. I dont think he is a racist. If I did I wouldn't like him. Our perceptions of who he is dont match up. I voted for him because of economic reasons, and because I believe he is the anti-politician. Something had to change imo. The left has painted him into something else. I, like many other people do not seem him as what you do. I do see he is flawed. I know he isnt perfect. But I dont see Hitler standing up there either. So the more I watch the left try to dictate what is reality the more I choose to go with the flawed trolling president
All I can say is that anyone who likes him has no decency, no respect for other people, no appreciation for honesty, a perverted value system, and an inability to see that this man is a totally ignorant, self-indulgent, monomaniacal, egocentric animal who doesn't deserve being called a human being. How can people not see this? And you talk of re-election? I guess if you like guns, sport a lot of tattoos and ride an obnoxiously loud motorcycle, then you're probably a Trumper. Is that what this nation is coming to? God help us.

All I can say is that anyone who likes him has no decency, no respect for other people, no appreciation for honesty, a perverted value system, and an inability to see that this man is a totally ignorant, self-indulgent, monomaniacal, egocentric animal who doesn't deserve being called a human being. How can people not see this? And you talk of re-election? I guess if you like guns, sport a lot of tattoos and ride an obnoxiously loud motorcycle, then you're probably a Trumper. Is that what this nation is coming to? God help us.
Lmao

This is a perfect example of how idiotic the opinions of Trump have become.

You dont think your statement was a little hyperbolic?

Your statement just isnt true. Do you really think that half the voters are really as bad of people as you are saying they are? You have to be delusional to believe that.

I have no tattoos. I dont ride a motorcycle, and I dont own a gun. Not that anything is even wrong with those things. Cant you see how you are the one who is being a generalizing bigot who demonstrates no respect for other people.

Am I missing something, because I dont even see people like the ones you just described hardly anywhere. So where are they all at? There has to be a lot since Trump got elected

Something had to change... yeah, things were just going too well. Can't have that!

Something had to change... yeah, things were just going too well. Can't have that!

How were things going so well? The country was spending itself into bankruptcy with unjustified wars, crony capitalism, and social welfare programs. Politicians lying and handing over this country to the global elites. Ya, something had to change.

How were things going so well? The country was spending itself into bankruptcy with unjustified wars, crony capitalism, and social welfare programs. Politicians lying and handing over this country to the global elites. Ya, something had to change.
Was?

That has changed?

Do tell?