What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

If you haven't heard how some of RFK jrs "family doesn't like him" or that he is "antivaccine" you haven't heard an interview of him by the pharma propoganda machine that is mainstream media.

Why doesn't she have the video of him saying these things on this "podcast" she is referring to? It's be tough to refute a video of himself... Also I like his response- the pharmaceutical industry needs to be more accountable. Wanting seatbelts doesn't make you anti-car.

Yes! That was so ****ed up. I watch PBS several times a week because in general it is excellent, in-depth news but that interview by Amna Nawaz was nothing but a hatchet job. It really turned me off on Amna Nawaz, not that I liked her anyways compared to Judy Woodruff. Anyone with a shred of journalistic integrity wouldn't have phrased her questions that way and disregarded the answers. I know it's easy to blame mainstream media but I honestly wonder if it was just her who decided to attack him or PBS.
I just heard regular journalism. We all gotten used to cozying up to candidates in exchange for access, that regular journalism takes us by surprise.

That almost sounded like he wasn't able to finish his thought. And his previous sentence supported certain vaccines as "averting more problems than they're causing".

Fridman, July 6: You’ve talked about that the media slanders you by calling you an anti-vaxxer, and you’ve said that you’re not anti-vaccine, you’re pro-safe vaccine. Difficult question: Can you name any vaccines that you think are good?

Kennedy: I think some of the live virus vaccines are probably averting more problems than they’re causing. There’s no vaccine that is, you know, safe and effective.

I just heard regular journalism. We all gotten used to cozying up to candidates in exchange for access, that regular journalism takes us by surprise.

But regular journalism isn't asking someone who is polling extremely well considering the circumstance when they are going to drop out of the race which they just recently entered.

That almost sounded like he wasn't able to finish his thought. And his previous sentence supported certain vaccines as "averting more problems than they're causing".

Fridman, July 6: You’ve talked about that the media slanders you by calling you an anti-vaxxer, and you’ve said that you’re not anti-vaccine, you’re pro-safe vaccine. Difficult question: Can you name any vaccines that you think are good?

Kennedy: I think some of the live virus vaccines are probably averting more problems than they’re causing. There’s no vaccine that is, you know, safe and effective.
Ya this makes it sound like the media slander is simply truth. When he answers with "theres no vaccine that is safe and effective" how is that not anti vaccine?

Ya this makes it sound like the media slander is simply truth. When he answers with "theres no vaccine that is safe and effective" how is that not anti vaccine?

True but what about his sentence before that? Sounds like he's saying the good outweighs the bad for some vaccines. I mean my wife got super sick from the Moderna covid vaccine, like down for a week and she's the healthiest person I've ever known. So maybe his position is more nuanced and maybe he didn't finish his thought because he got cut off or something.

He also talks about how vaccines are inherently unsafe by definition. I think its a situation similar to the car analogy he brings up. It doesn't make you anti car to say cars are unsafe, or could be safer- especially if we are talking about cars pre-seatbelts.

He also talks about how vaccines are inherently unsafe by definition. I think its a situation similar to the car analogy he brings up. It doesn't make you anti car to say cars are unsafe, or could be safer- especially if we are talking about cars pre-seatbelts.
It's a bad analogy though. There are vaccines that are safe. There are no cars that are safe
And I don't have to "do my research" to get the safety of cars. We all see car crashes all the time. We all know someone who has been killed are badly injured by a car crash.
I know tons of people who have had various vaccines. Literally don't know a single one who died or was seriously injured from one.

From Wiki:

"Kennedy has claimed that he is not against vaccines but wishes that they be more thoroughly tested and investigated.[206][207] In Thimerosal: Let the Science Speak, Kennedy states he does not see himself as anti-vaccine, saying "People who advocate for safer vaccines should not be marginalized or denounced as anti-vaccine. I am pro-vaccine. I had all six of my children vaccinated. I believe that vaccines have saved the lives of hundreds of millions of humans over the past century and that broad vaccine coverage is critical to public health. But I want our vaccines to be as safe as possible."[208]

From Wiki:

"Kennedy has claimed that he is not against vaccines but wishes that they be more thoroughly tested and investigated.[206][207] In Thimerosal: Let the Science Speak, Kennedy states he does not see himself as anti-vaccine, saying "People who advocate for safer vaccines should not be marginalized or denounced as anti-vaccine. I am pro-vaccine. I had all six of my children vaccinated. I believe that vaccines have saved the lives of hundreds of millions of humans over the past century and that broad vaccine coverage is critical to public health. But I want our vaccines to be as safe as possible."[208]
That's good stuff. Reading that would not make anyone think twice about their children getting their vaccines that we have all been getting for decades now.
Saying that there are no safe and effective vaccines would definitely make some people think twice about getting any vaccine. I doubt he would have his children get vaccinated if he didn't think the vaccines they were getting were safe and effective.

Confusing and contradicting messaging imo.

Here's one saying we'll have it worse than Anne Frank in Nazi Germany in 2022:

View: https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1485338127442984960

In 2015, Holocaust comparisons:

In 2013:

I know next to nothing about autism but it looks like maybe RFK is trying to figure out an explanation. Currently there is no credible explanation for the staggering increases in autism over the last 20 years. The explanation given by the CDC sounds like some grade A BS to me.

View attachment 1699922177367.png
1699922218540.png

1699922269607.png

Last edited:
This sounds like bull crap:

The CDC says more children are being diagnosed with autism than ever before. The rates may reflect growing awareness of autism spectrum disorder and a focus on getting more children into treatment. Other factors including air pollution, low birth weight, and stress may also be behind the increase in diagnoses.

1. According to the CDC, as of 2023, around 1 in 36 children in the U.S. has been diagnosed with autism.
  2. Around 75 million people have autism spectrum disorder, that's 1% of the world’s population.
  3. 1 in 100 children are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder as of 2021.
  4. Autism prevalence has increased 178% since 2000.
  5. The country with the highest rate of diagnosed autism in the world is Qatar, and the country with the lowest rate is France.
  6. Around 4 times as many boys have autism as girls.
  7. The rate of autism in the U.S. went from 1 in 150 in 2000 to 1 in 100 in 2022.

I know next to nothing about autism
Than perhaps you should not question people who do, or assume your Google University knowledge is meaningful.

but it looks like maybe RFK is trying to figure out an explanation.
RFKJ has a false solution, one he won't give up.

This sounds like bull crap:

The CDC says more children are being diagnosed with autism than ever before. The rates may reflect growing awareness of autism spectrum disorder and a focus on getting more children into treatment. Other factors including air pollution, low birth weight, and stress may also be behind the increase in diagnoses.
That's the same reason given in the Scientific American article.

France has the least autism in the world. This article from 2019, pre-covid, touches on it:

"This isn’t surprising in light of the widespread concern about childhood vaccines in France. One in three French people think vaccines are unsafe – the world’s highest rate – and nearly one in five believe they aren’t effective – second only to Liberia."
Junk. France is strictly middle-of-the-pack on vaccinations rates. For example, #71 of 187 on measles vaccinations.

Kuwait's vaccination rate is only 2% higher, but they are in the top 10% of autism cases.

Notice any commonalities in the top 10?

1. According to the CDC, as of 2023, around 1 in 36 children in the U.S. has been diagnosed with autism.
  2. Around 75 million people have autism spectrum disorder, that's 1% of the world’s population.
  3. 1 in 100 children are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder as of 2021.
  4. Autism prevalence has increased 178% since 2000.
  5. The country with the highest rate of diagnosed autism in the world is Qatar, and the country with the lowest rate is France.
  6. Around 4 times as many boys have autism as girls.
  7. The rate of autism in the U.S. went from 1 in 150 in 2000 to 1 in 100 in 2022.
All true.