What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Some of my favorite highlights from the article:

He helped found the website Breitbart News, which he once described as a “platform for the alt-right,” a loosely affiliated collection of racists, misogynists and Islamophobes that rose to prominence around the time of Mr. Trump’s first campaign.

In August 2020, Mr. Bannon was arrested on the $35 million, 150-foot yacht belonging to one of his business associates, the fugitive Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui. Federal prosecutors in New York accused him of defrauding donors to a private fund-raising effort called We Build the Wall, which was intended to bolster Mr. Trump’s signature initiative along the Mexican border.

Mr. Trump ultimately pardoned Mr. Bannon in his final hours in office.

Trump and pieces of **** go hand in hand.

He helped found the website Breitbart News, which he once described as a “platform for the alt-right,” a loosely affiliated collection of racists, misogynists and Islamophobes that rose to prominence around the time of Mr. Trump’s first campaign.

In August 2020, Mr. Bannon was arrested on the $35 million, 150-foot yacht belonging to one of his business associates, the fugitive Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui. Federal prosecutors in New York accused him of defrauding donors to a private fund-raising effort called We Build the Wall, which was intended to bolster Mr. Trump’s signature initiative along the Mexican border.

chocolate-hand-picture-id155370525

I thought we didn’t like the Chinese? A billionaire? And defrauding donors? These guys sound like globalist elitists! What ever happened to America First?!

Looking more and more like he really is about to go through some things.
I’m glad that Garland appears to still be alive. So that’s a plus. I’m not going to predict anything. But from a layman’s perspective, why the **** is this taking so long? Seems to me like this investigation should’ve started the morning of Jan 7. The Jan 6 Committee has made it pretty obvious (imo) that crimes were committed by Trump and his WH. Throw these assholes into jail. We are a nation of law and order, right?

I’m glad that Garland appears to still be alive. So that’s a plus. I’m not going to predict anything. But from a layman’s perspective, why the **** is this taking so long? Seems to me like this investigation should’ve started the morning of Jan 7. The Jan 6 Committee has made it pretty obvious (imo) that crimes were committed by Trump and his WH. Throw these assholes into jail. We are a nation of law and order, right?
I'm still waiting for Matt Gaetz to be charged with child sex trafficking so I'm not holding my breath.

I'm still waiting for Matt Gaetz to be charged with child sex trafficking so I'm not holding my breath.
His dad is the former Senate speaker in Florida’s leg and a very wealthy person. It wouldn’t shock me if the Gaetz family has used its extensive money and influence to protect Matty. Of course, Matty is the anti elitist defender of real American bubbas or something something.