What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Even Trump hating New York Times knows this is nothing more than a witch hunt. There's a blatant reason why Democrats waited until the election to rig it.

I Thought the Bragg Case Against Trump Was a Legal Embarrassment. Now I Think It’s a Historic Mistake.

In Monday’s opening argument, the prosecutor Matthew Colangelo still evaded specifics about what was illegal about influencing an election, but then he claimed, “It was election fraud, pure and simple.” None of the relevant state or federal statutes refer to filing violations as fraud. Calling it “election fraud” is a legal and strategic mistake, exaggerating the case and setting up the jury with high expectations that the prosecutors cannot meet.

Here's Stormy literally admitting it never happened.

View: https://x.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/1779584740795789794

Here's Cohen literlly admitting it never happened.

View: https://x.com/texan_maga/status/1779907376394436612

Last edited:
Haley still captured over 100,000 Republican votes despite ending her campaign two months ago. Perhaps even republicans are seeing Dump as the scumbag that he truly is? All Biden needs is a few of these voters and he’ll win in a blowout this fall. Bye bye MAGA!!!

View: https://x.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1782966469589970971?s=46

In the past 30 days, there has been only one poll showing Biden ahead of Trump in a head-to-head match-up in Pennsylvania but Biden doesn't need any of Haley's voters to blow Trump out. That race won't be close. Pennsylvania is one of the states who used the COVID pandemic as an excuse to most closely duplicate what California did. Trump cannot win there. It doesn't matter how many people in Pennsylvania support Trump because the system in place will not allow Trump or any Republican to win a statewide race there.

John Fetterman had a stroke, couldn't campaign, and was mostly incapacitated but still won under this new system. No Republican, regardless of how popular they are, can win a statewide race for Presidential nomination, Governor, or Senator of Pennsylvania. Statewide elections in Pennsylvania are now only for show.

In the past 30 days, there has been only one poll showing Biden ahead of Trump in a head-to-head match-up in Pennsylvania but Biden doesn't need any of Haley's voters to blow Trump out. That race won't be close. Pennsylvania is one of the states who used the COVID pandemic as an excuse to most closely duplicate what California did. Trump cannot win there. It doesn't matter how many people in Pennsylvania support Trump because the system in place will not allow Trump or any Republican to win a statewide race there.

John Fetterman had a stroke, couldn't campaign, and was mostly incapacitated but still won under this new system. No Republican, regardless of how popular they are, can win a statewide race for Presidential nomination, Governor, or Senator of Pennsylvania. Statewide elections in Pennsylvania are now only for show.
You have never explained why ballot harvesting can only help democrats.

I mean if you can't explain it as well as 2000 mules I get it. Maybe you need to watch it again to get the talking points down.

Last edited:
You have never explained why ballot harvesting can only help democrats.

I mean if you can't explain it as well as 2000 mules I get it. Maybe you need to watch it again to get the talking points down.
2,000 Mules is about fraud. That isn't what I'm saying. The changes made to the system advantage population density. The bias introduced by the changes is strong enough that exurbs and rural areas might as well not have votes at all. A voter in the suburbs is worth about a third as much as a voter in urban areas. Voters in places like apartment buildings and dormitories are the most valuable.

The names, addresses, and party affiliations of voters are known. If ballot harvesting is allowed then it becomes a race of how many of your voters, as identified on the list printed out for you, can you reach per hour. There will be pockets here and there that could go the other way but across an entire state, the party of the urban centers will win that race 100% of the time.

2,000 Mules is about fraud. That isn't what I'm saying. The changes made to the system advantage population density. The bias introduced by the changes is strong enough that exurbs and rural areas might as well not have votes at all. A voter in the suburbs is worth about a third as much as a voter in urban areas. Voters in places like apartment buildings and dormitories are the most valuable.

The names, addresses, and party affiliations of voters are known. If ballot harvesting is allowed then it becomes a race of how many of your voters, as identified on the list printed out for you, can you reach per hour. There will be pockets here and there that could go the other way but across an entire state, the party of the urban centers will win that race 100% of the time.
So ballot harvesting has helped rebalance the unfair advantage that rural communities and more rural states have enjoyed my entire life?

That's sad... for someone I'm sure but not for me.

I'm kidding, though. I think you're wrong about this issue all the way around. To me it sounds like a bunch of copium so that you can explain to yourself why the country you live in largely does not agree with your outlook.

So ballot harvesting has helped rebalance the unfair advantage that rural communities and more rural states have enjoyed my entire life?
In a nutshell, yes. That is exactly what it has done.

The founders put a lot of thought into crafting a bicameral legislative branch where one side advantaged urban centers while the other advantaged rural areas. The idea was that both sides had to gain some advantage to proceed. The system worked more or less for a quarter of a millennia, but California figured out a way to subvert it so their super-conservative central valley and northern third could ever challenge the Bay Area or Los Angeles. ...And they can't. The Bay Area and Los Angeles run the state with super-majorities in all branches.

To me it sounds like a bunch of copium so that you can explain to yourself why the country you live in largely does not agree with your outlook.
I'm oddball enough that it doesn't bother me if a majority thinks I'm wrong. I've always been a much bigger fan of the individual freedoms provided by the structures of our republic than the ability to vote for my chosen candidate.

My concern is more along the lines of what happens when one side has no use for keeping the current system in place because that system guarantees they'll lose every time?

In a nutshell, yes. That is exactly what it has done.

The founders put a lot of thought into crafting a bicameral legislative branch where one side advantaged urban centers while the other advantaged rural areas. The idea was that both sides had to gain some advantage to proceed. The system worked more or less for a quarter of a millennia, but California figured out a way to subvert it so their super-conservative central valley and northern third could ever challenge the Bay Area or Los Angeles. ...And they can't. The Bay Area and Los Angeles run the state with super-majorities in all branches.

I'm oddball enough that it doesn't bother me if a majority thinks I'm wrong. I've always been a much bigger fan of the individual freedoms provided by the structures of our republic than the ability to vote for my chosen candidate.

My concern is more along the lines of what happens when one side has no use for keeping the current system in place because that system guarantees they'll lose every time?
It didn't work for 250 years. It was skewed heavily in favor of letting the rural minority rule the urban majority. It is broken, unfair, stupid and should be changed officially.

I'm not scared of a rural uprising. Oh no, they have some guns and they use them regularly. A relatively small percentage of urban people have guns and use them regularly. That still means that there are a lot more urban people with guns, who use their guns than there are rural people who do the same. If the rural people can't cope with sharing this country with the majority of people in this country on terms that work for urban communities then let them throw whatever little baby fit they feel like throwing.

If the rural people can't cope with sharing this country with the majority of people in this country on terms that work for urban communities then let them throw whatever little baby fit they feel like throwing.
When explosive laden drones start flying in America, I'll be sure to remember that you insisted that you were cool with it.

When explosive laden drones start flying in America, I'll be sure to remember that you insisted that you were cool with it.
I'm not cool with it, but I'm not going to be held hostage either. Grow up rural America, everything is NOT about you. Live in your small town and let us live in our cities.

Reactions: Red
I'm not cool with it, but I'm not going to be held hostage either. Grow up rural America, everything is NOT about you. Live in your small town and let us live in our cities.

Its the way of more or less all democracies, the Labor Party (ALP) received an outright majority of votes (over 50) in every election from the second world war until i believe the 2001 election, however they only formed government 3 time in the period. Jerrymanders are a part of it but also in parts of Sydney and Melbourne (mostly Melbourne) the Labor vote in the inner west can run 70 to 80 percent of the vote. That in itself is a problem Melbourne inner west as an example even to this day is nearly 70-30 its an area that encompasses over a million voters, about 5 percent of voters nationally, because it is basically a no contest both sides of politics ignore the electorate.

At present they are building a rail link in the west to the airport under the idea that this is an infrastructure program for the west, it isn't; if you live in the west and need to go to the airport a cab or uber is 30-50 buck., Its another infrastructure program for people who live in the eastern and southern suburbs who don't want to fork out over 100 bucks each way. The proposed metro rail ring which isn't supposed to be completed to 2050 or something would actually help cause it would cut commute times in half for people who rely on public transport to get to and from work.

Don’t know if they ever solved these swarms of drones…

I’m gonna go with Collins here, this is disturbing. This man doesn’t have the temperament to be president again. I know the cultists who worship this guy will dismiss this. But history has proven that when leaders talk like this, someone will always take them literally. Heck, we saw that with his followers like Caesar Sayoc and the Jan 6 folks.

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1784030100175855918?s=46

moving-goalposts-goalposts.gif

I’m gonna go with Collins here, this is disturbing. This man doesn’t have the temperament to be president again. I know the cultists who worship this guy will dismiss this. But history has proven that when leaders talk like this, someone will always take them literally. Heck, we saw that with his followers like Caesar Sayoc and the Jan 6 folks.

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1784030100175855918?s=46

No one is surprised. He basically said as much in press conferences. Shooting someone in the middle of the street wasn't rhetorical, it was his bucket list.

No one is surprised. He basically said as much in press conferences. Shooting someone in the middle of the street wasn't rhetorical, it was his bucket list.
When the looting starts, the shooting starts

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

When the looting starts, the shooting starts

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Only for MAGA though. If MAGA is being shot at, then they’re martyrs and hostages that need pardons and all of us should coddle and excuse them. If it’s BLM protesting, then they deserve to be shot up. Just obey the law!