What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Anyone else amazed at how simple Donald’s crimes are? Like I think people expected that because they’re so bold and ridiculous that there was some complexity to them. In reality, it’s pretty simple. He porked Stormy and was afraid it would derail his campaign. He got Cohen and Pecker (what a name) to buy her off and bury the story. Donald wanted to keep classified documents. So he gave a few back, kept the rest near a crapper at his resort, and told his minions to lie about it. He wanted to stay in power, so his followers did everything they could from the election to Jan 6 to keep him in power.

None of these crimes are complex. Trump is pretty transparent about his motives and actions. “Russia if you’re listening, **** over my opponent.” “Zelenskyy, if you want military aid, dig up dirt on Biden.” “Immigrants from are poisoning the blood of our country, so let’s deport millions of people we don’t like. And I’ll use my DOJ and military to bury my perceived enemies.”

It’s just simple mob boss corruption.

Two tiered justice system.
I would have done jail time if this were me

Ahead of testimonies, Judge Juan Merchan informed Trump that he has found him in contempt of court for a 10th time for violating the gag order.

"The last thing that I want to do is to put you in jail," Merchan said.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Two tiered justice system.
I would have done jail time if this were me

Ahead of testimonies, Judge Juan Merchan informed Trump that he has found him in contempt of court for a 10th time for violating the gag order.

"The last thing that I want to do is to put you in jail," Merchan said.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk
Two tiered? I guarantee you that you can't even explain what Trump did. Trump has every right to criticize the judge and his family without being gagged. But explain it fish. Tell me what he said please. You can't even explain what he did but you would be in jail?

And lol at just putting a president candidate in jail. Do you even realize the ramifications? My goodness the lack of common sense. You would have to clear the entire jail as Trump is protected. How clueless Trump addicts are. It's borderline embarrassing.

Last edited:

Outside of Hitler, Stalin, Mao I'm still waiting for you to provide a single political establishment that has arrested a leading candidate like Nazi sympathy party you all support. We now know Democrats are funding Jew Hatred across the nation. I notice you don't care. You admit you wanted to learn more actually. Until you denounce Soros and Gates for being responsible for Jew hatred across the country Trump is right.

Now if I were to tamper with evidence like the Gestapo Jack Smith I'd be in jail. Two tiered though. Only when it suits the two tiered hypocrites addiction...

Alluding to special counsel Jack Smith’s team conceding last week that documents seized by the FBI may have become jumbled despite previously saying otherwise, Ratcliffe suggested there was evidence tampering.

“What Jack Smith admitted in court this week was that, in his words, they mishandled the classified documents and misrepresented those to the court,” Ratcliffe said during his “Sunday Morning Futures” appearance
Ratcliffe contended that prosecutors got “caught” when Trump’s lawyers and the other co-defendants raised the issue of scanned copies not matching up with the records of when they were taken from Mar-a-Lago in 2022.

Contempt of court TEN times in one case.
Most anyone else would have received a worse punishment than trump.

Like usual the justice system is taking it easy on the wealthy

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

By a judge who has donated money to Biden and his daughter is directly affiliated with the Biden Campaign.... But... Trump is not able to talk about that because of his gag order. Please explain to me how this is not a blatant conflict of interest. Even your favorite left leaning sources like CNN that faux *** conservatives use call this out. Could you imagine you having Stormy Daniels who literally admitted this never happened on paper, accusing you of things and me being the judge? You talk about fairness but you really don't give a ****. Don't you think it's wrong that Trump can't even address that his own judge and daughter are ardent Democrats that have donated to Biden and are making him money? Yall are hypocrites to the core with your "two tiered system". Remember even Stormy Daniels in a written confession said this never happened. Remember, even the star witness admitted that there was no hush money payment. Remember this happed over 7 years ago and justice departments said there was nothing there.

Did Daughter of Judge in Trump Hush-Money Case Work for Harris, Biden Campaigns?​

The daughter of the judge assigned to the hush-money criminal case of Republican former U.S. President Donald Trump worked for Democratic campaigns involving Vice President Kamala Harris and President Joe Biden

$35 political contribution to Democrats raises fresh scrutiny of Judge Merchan​

Judge Juan Merchan, the judge overseeing Donald Trump’s criminal case in New York, donated $35 in political contributions to Democrats in 2020, including a $15 contribution to the campaign of Trump’s opponent, President Joe Biden.

The political donations are undoubtedly small, but they nevertheless raise questions about Merchan’s impartiality as he has come under attack by the former president as a “Trump-hating judge.”

“While the amounts here are minimal, it’s surprising that a sitting judge would make political donations of any size to a partisan candidate or cause,” said Elie Honig, a senior CNN legal analyst and former federal prosecutor.

According to federal election records, Merchan made the three donations in July 2020 through ActBlue, an online fundraising platform for Democratic candidates and causes.

Dem clients of daughter of NY judge in Trump hush-money trial raised $93M off the case​

Two major Democratic clients of the daughter of the judge overseeing Donald Trump’s hush-money trial have raised at least $93 million in campaign donations — and used the case in their solicitation emails — raising renewed concerns that the jurist has a major conflict of interest.

Trump’s attorneys are considering filing another motion demanding Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan recuse himself from the trial set to begin April 15, sources said.

The judge’s daughter, Loren Merchan, is president of Authentic Campaigns, a Chicago-based progressive political consulting firm whose top clients include Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who was the lead prosecutor in Trump’s first impeachment trial, and the Senate Majority PAC, a major party fundraiser.

Last edited:

I bet you could bad mouth the judge without your *** being thrown in jail… /s

I bet you could bad mouth the judge without your *** being thrown in jail… /s
Thing is, the gag order doesn't apply to criticisms of the judge as far as I understand. It's statements that serve to intimidate witnesses, threaten jurors, influence testimony, like basic mob ****. That's the bounds Trump is supposed to operate within... and he can't. Of course he can't because he's a ****ing toddler.

Thing is, the gag order doesn't apply to criticisms of the judge as far as I understand. It's statements that serve to intimidate witnesses, threaten jurors, influence testimony, like basic mob ****. That's the bounds Trump is supposed to operate within... and he can't. Of course he can't because he's a ****ing toddler.
It undermines the entire system! If you can’t care the **** out of jurors, then the system is completely broken. Which is what Trump does. Cultists on this site like to brag about “if Trump were this bad he would’ve been impeached…” well he was that bad and more but Republican senators were scared as **** to administer justice. We saw him intimidate witnesses and buy off support for the Mueller report (Flynn and Manafort got pardons). And now we’re seeing the same thing play out here.

Anyone else amazed at how simple Donald’s crimes are? Like I think people expected that because they’re so bold and ridiculous that there was some complexity to them. In reality, it’s pretty simple. He porked Stormy and was afraid it would derail his campaign. He got Cohen and Pecker (what a name) to buy her off and bury the story. Donald wanted to keep classified documents. So he gave a few back, kept the rest near a crapper at his resort, and told his minions to lie about it. He wanted to stay in power, so his followers did everything they could from the election to Jan 6 to keep him in power.

None of these crimes are complex. Trump is pretty transparent about his motives and actions. “Russia if you’re listening, **** over my opponent.” “Zelenskyy, if you want military aid, dig up dirt on Biden.” “Immigrants from are poisoning the blood of our country, so let’s deport millions of people we don’t like. And I’ll use my DOJ and military to bury my perceived enemies.”

It’s just simple mob boss corruption.
If it were so simple then why were you unable to convey any crimes? Porking Stormy isn't a crime. Fearing news of it would derail a campaign isn't a crime. Drawing up a nondisclosure contract, even for the purposes of winning an election, is not a crime.

The classified documents is a thornier issue which is starting to look like a sting. Trump did take some mementos that he wasn't supposed to take, but the bombshell documents concerning national security, nuclear related information, etc., were not taken by Trump, nor packed by Trump. There were several pallets of boxes, packed by persons unknown, that were delivered to a Government Services Agency (GSA) warehouse almost a year after Biden won the election. A GSA representative then got in touch with staff at Mar-a-Lago saying they had to come get the pallets and they had to pay for the shipping/warehousing/handling of the pallets if they didn't sign a form declaring the contents to be "required to wind down the office of the Former President or are items that are property of the Federal Government". A moron at Mar-a-Lago signed the form without knowing what was in the boxes so they didn't have to pay the transportation fee.

Amazingly, Jack Smith's team somehow did know what was in the boxes on the GSA pallets when even Trump's staff did not. Jack Smith used the possession of classified material delivered in the GSA pallets to get warrants to raid Mar-a-Lago. Trump originally thought they were talking about his mementos, and statements about those mementos are being used as proof of knowledge about the more damning contents of the GSA pallets. There is a sold chance Jack Smith's case gets blown up. There is a good reason this case isn't being heard before the election and may be quietly resolved after the election.

Thing is, the gag order doesn't apply to criticisms of the judge as far as I understand.
The gag order forbids criticisms of almost ANYONE associated with the court or the New York district attorney’s office. It is a blatant violation of the First Amendment.

Things are getting a bit Stormy for lil Donald today. I’d expect his cult to lash out big time to try to distract.
I hate being right all the time but these cultists are just so easily predictable. Whenever Trump is losing and his crimes break through to normies, the cultists become agitated and “flood the information zone with ****.” The worse it is for Trump the more desperate these losers become. They know deep down inside that what they’re saying is wrong and that Trump is guilty as sin. But they can’t admit it. They can’t admit that they’ve been defending one of the ********* scumbags in the world for nearly 10 years.

And they’ll never ever ever admit that their perceived political enemies were right about them the whole time. It’s why I’m one of the biggest targets of the MAGA trolls on this site because I cut to the core of their being. I told you Trump was awful 10 years ago. I’ve been right, this whole time. And I’ve treated you as adults, not attempted to coddle you or pander to your emotions. I expect you to act as grown thinking adults and will call you out for your moral relativism, racism, and cultist behavior. I serve as a moral compass which is why so many of them hate me. You know that sinking feeling you feel right now defending Trump? It’s the last remnants of your conscience. You don’t have to defend Trump. You don’t have to dig yourself deeper into the cult. You don’t have to continue to distance yourself from normal people and regular reality.

Unfortunately, these folks are sadly just too invested to divest now. Sunk cost mentality all the way. Sad

Drop Trump now folks! He’s terrible. You don’t have to continue to bind yourself to this piece of **** human being.

Last edited:
The gag order forbids criticisms of almost ANYONE associated with the court or the New York district attorney’s office. It is a blatant violation of the First Amendment.
Gag orders are common, have not been struck down based on the 1st Amendment and in this case as with several other Trump cases it is completely appropriate based on his efforts to influence and intimidate witnesses, jurors, court officials, etc.. These people also gave very real danger from Trump supporters.

So maybe try again.

Gag orders are common, have not been struck down based on the 1st Amendment and in this case as with several other Trump cases it is completely appropriate based on his efforts to influence and intimidate witnesses, jurors, court officials, etc.. These people also gave very real danger from Trump supporters.

So maybe try again.
Their excuses are becoming so sad and desperate. Throw away our entire justice system over trump. Just like they threw away Ukraine and Zelenskyy then the 2020 election and impeachment and now how many other systems must be thrown away to accommodate Trump?

It’s just easier to quit the guy, right? Stop defending him. Republicans have lost elections before. Find a replacement for him now. And if you can’t, lose this election and find someone worth fighting for in 2028. It’s just crazy how they’re going to the mats over such an empty husk of a man.

Gag orders are common, have not been struck down based on the 1st Amendment
This statement is flat out wrong. Yes, gag orders have been struck down based on First Amendment protections. There are two amendments at issue, the First and the Sixth. Most gag orders are upheld on Sixth Amendment grounds, but some gag orders have gone too far and been struck down on First Amendment grounds. Because a balance needs to be struck and each being unique in its own way, gag orders are reviewable. I believe this one goes too far, but I know for absolute fact that you are wrong about gag orders never being struck down on First Amendment grounds.

Their excuses are becoming so sad and desperate. Throw away our entire justice system over trump. Just like they threw away Ukraine and Zelenskyy then the 2020 election and impeachment and now how many other systems must be thrown away to accommodate Trump?

It’s just easier to quit the guy, right? Stop defending him. Republicans have lost elections before. Find a replacement for him now. And if you can’t, lose this election and find someone worth fighting for in 2028. It’s just crazy how they’re going to the mats over such an empty husk of a man.
This.
It's completely nonsensical