What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Not a cult

MTG compared Trump to Jesus Christ and Nelson Mandela in an interview with Brian Glenn on Tuesday. (she is also currently dating brian glenn. The member of the media who conducted the interview. he works for Right Side Broadcasting Network lol).

The Georgia firebrand was the headliner at the Trump rally held outside the Manhattan criminal courthouse where Trump is set to be arraigned.

She was on the scene for just 20 minutes, however, and left after recycling previous comments she's made attacking Democrats, immigration policies, and LGBTQ rights.

At its peak, there were roughly 100 Trump supporters, and they were significantly outnumbered by members of the media.

lol

Fraud is the worst charge according to the released documents? Hm... How embarrassing that this is the worst the Cult can come up with. This is worst than the Pee Tapes the cult pushed lol. I thought there would be at least something.

Statute of limitations is paused during Trump's Presidency. Assuming the crimes occurred in 2015, that would mean Bragg had until 2025 to press charges.

Statute of limitations is paused during Trump's Presidency. Assuming the crimes occurred in 2015, that would mean Bragg had until 2025 to press charges.
Its crazy how many trumpers stupidly bring up statute of limitations in defense of trump. They are not good at doing their research apparently.

Its crazy how many trumpers stupidly bring up statute of limitations in defense of trump. They are not good at doing their research apparently.
Enlighten me... I bet you stupidly can't. Pathological Liar stay out of this. Let fish talk and prove himself for once. He won't. But let him try. I understand he needs you to speak for him but for once, just once let's let fish talk.

Enlighten me... I bet you stupidly can't. Pathological Liar stay out of this. Let fish talk and prove himself for once. He won't. But let him try. I understand he needs you to speak for him but for once, just once let's let fish talk.
Let me educate you fish, well Vox a left wing news source that hates Trump. Read the entire thing.

Nothing I like more than educating the cult.

The problem, as Alexa is quick to remind me, is that it’s not 2020 or 2021, and this is not in federal court. We are in the year 2023, and a local DA is trying to gather up some bits of the jurisdictional authority federal prosecutors left lying on the ground. It’s not a clean shot: Bragg is trying to bank in a half-court heave off the backboard after the shot clock buzzer has already sounded.

The first issue that Bragg has is time. Trump committed the underlying campaign finance offense in 2016, and the statute of limitations on bookkeeping fraud and campaign finance violations is five years. That brings you to 2021. The statute of limitations for tax evasion is three years. Even if you don’t start the clock on that until the story breaks in the news in 2018, that brings you, once again, to 2021. To get to 2023, Bragg appears to be arguing that the statute of limitations paused while Trump was president and living out of state. That’s… a theory, but not necessarily a good one, and certainly not one that has been tested enough to know how it’s going to hold up in the courts. Remember, the alleged immunity Trump had from prosecutions applied only at the federal level. Local prosecutors, like Bragg’s predecessor Cyrus Vance, who was the Manhattan DA during Trump’s presidency, could have charged him with this crime at any time.

Lol yup... All this is doing is feeding the Cult and their addiction towards another human. That's it. This is nothing more than addicts getting their fix. Even Democrats outside of your cult can see this. These are the hilarious morons that think a raccoon dog killed millions lolololol.

Bragg’s Trump Indictment Folly

It’d be one thing if there were a clear felony violation that is consistently prosecuted, but the unsealed indictment is as weak as advertised.

So Bragg needed a way to transform the misdemeanors into felonies, which he can do, in theory, if the false business accounting was in the service of another crime. There’s been a great deal of speculation about what that other crime is, and the much-anticipated indictment . . . doesn’t say.

Instead, it catalogues every false business entry, deeming each a felony, in a frowned-upon practice known as “stacking” to try to make an attenuated or relatively minor offense seem more serious through sheer repetition.

Here's more you cult. I'll be gone and leave again but nice try. This was your worse attempt yet. 33 felonies for a single misdemeanor lololol. Glad I could educate the addicts. I at least though you cultist would have something. Even Democrats know this another witch hunt outside of the scuttling roaches. I mean... You know it's bad when all you have is to trash MTG. The boneheaded AOC of the Republican party. Like that's hard to trash her.

But Bragg built his case on an exceedingly uncertain legal theory. Even if Trump did the things he’s accused of, it’s not clear Bragg can legally charge Trump for them, at least under the felony version of New York’s false records law.

Trump may also argue that the statute of limitations has passed.

He has complained that the statute of limitations ‘long ago expired’ because the hush money payments and Cohen’s reimbursements happened more than six years ago.

New York’s statute of limitations for most felonies is five years. For misdemeanors, it’s just two years. But in New York, the clock can stop on the statute of limitations when a potential defendant is continuously outside the state.

Trump visited New York rarely over the four years of his presidency and now lives mostly in Florida and New Jersey.

Last edited:
Lol. We already know the statute of limitations doesn't apply here. Uh, trump has already been indicted and arraigned. Neither thing happens if statute of limitations applies. So easy

Another black person for you all to hate. This is typical of Democrats. Hate any black person outside of the plantation. I noticed fish didn't back himself up, he just lied like his Master, Pathological Liar. Great input Pathological Liar Jr.

CNN's Van Jones opined that he was not taking enjoyment from the arraignment of former President Donald Trump and he was lambasted by many on the left over it.

Trump was arraigned in Manhattan on Tuesday for 34 counts of allegedly falsifying business records as a part of the investigation into hush money paid to adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

More layoffs by Google, Amazon, and Apple due to the recession and complete failing economy but at least you cultist addicts can circle jerk(not technicall) each other and feed your addiction about a misdemeanor over a payment 7 years ago made by a lawyer thats jail for obsessively lying You cultist are adults...it's time you start acting like it. People are starting to suffer because you are addicted to an Orange. It's time get out of the kiddy pool and grow the f* up and get Trump rehab. Trump may be a raging moron but he is not the threat here. As the article states this is nothing compared to huge layoffs happening everywhere in the US. Good thing the media keeps you cultist distracted from what's real with misdemeanors.

Last edited:
These petulant addicts worried about misdemeanor. How easy you guys are to be manipulated to look elsewhere. How can anyone of you call others a cult when all you obsess about is Trump? All you guys talk about is Trump. Nothing else. Explain how that is not the very definition, word for word what a cult is.

Recession in 2023 is now inevitable. Layoffs in tech and finance will spread to other sectors
April 4 - Wall Street closed lower on Tuesday after evidence of a cooling economy exacerbated worries that the Federal Reserve's campaign to rein in decades-high inflation may cause a deep downturn.

All three major indexes fell as data showed U.S. job openings in February dropped to the lowest level in nearly two years, suggesting that the labor market was cooling, while factory orders fell for a second straight month.

Lol. The trial will proceed

And mores coming. It truly is sad that the cultist are too busy taking about Trump every day than the real world issues. You can't think outside of Trump and it's terrifying. That is what a cult is by definition.

All you guys talk about is Trump. Nothing else. Explain how that is not the very definition, word for word what a cult is.
Well, the members of a cult tend to favor the cult leader. The folks you are describing don’t seem to like the cult leader at all, which is unusual for cult members. It’s possible you’re confusing the detractors of the Trump cult, the people who recognize it is a cult, in other words, with the members of the actual cult, who, as cultists, tend to worship the cult leader…

57AC3913-6365-41A6-866E-B3362C72786D.jpeg