What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Lastly, we all know how worthless these hearings are by Fox News’s efforts to at first ignore them and now trash them. They’re worried. They know these hearings are working.
Most minds will not be altered by these hearings, but a few conservative commentators and outlets have turned…

And this is infinitely better than having Jim Jordan, his tie off, sleeves rolled up(“see what a hard worker I am!”)looking angry and acting sarcastic, every chance he gets. We just need the facts, not the bs…I know someone will disagree, but the GOP had their chance.

Now, the committee has shown remarkable discipline in its effort to investigate witnesses without having to worry about sideshows. Republican witnesses who might otherwise have been reluctant to testify publicly and face grandstanding from Republican members might now feel more comfortable coming forward, Litt said.

Last edited:
They’re worried. They know these hearings are working.
LOL. Meanwhile here in reality Biden set a new record this morning for how many Americans have no faith in his fitness for the job and neither the January 6th Committee hearings or the overturning of Roe has moved the needle an appreciable amount in the generic congressional poll.

Biden-Poll.gif

Congress-Poll.gif

LOL. Meanwhile here in reality Biden set a new record this morning for how many Americans have no faith in his fitness for the job and neither the January 6th Committee hearings or the overturning of Roe has moved the needle an appreciable amount in the generic congressional poll.

Biden-Poll.gif

Congress-Poll.gif
Biden is clearly unpopular. The red in the second graph has a slight downward trend since mid-May(?).

I glad you're happy your positions seems popular.

I glad you're happy your positions seems popular.
The aspect I find so funny is that the damage being done is to Donald Trump on the heels of the Democrat National Committee pouring money into supporting "Ultra MAGA" candidates because they believed those candidates are more beatable. I believe Trump would likely lose again if he were to become the 2024 GOP nominee. He is obviously beatable. He's already lost once.

The democrats are in a lot of trouble if DeSantis is the nominee and the economy hasn't recovered. The Dems via the J6C is doing work that makes it more likely they'll have no chance in 2024 by removing the most beatable piece. There is no change in Biden's trajectory and no appreciate change in congressional prospects. Oh, are republicans being slightly and secretly more cooperative with the J6C lately? That's weird. Why ever would they do such a thing?

There was no shortage of cringeworthy moments during Thursday’s food fight, otherwise known as Arizona’s Republican gubernatorial debate.

There was the squabbling, of course, and the two leading candidates embracing their inner 8-year-old as they hurled insults at each other.

There was Scott Neely’s remark about his opponents, all of them accomplished in their respective professional fields: “I haven't been on a stage with this many women since I’ve been to a baby shower.”

But the cringiest, creepiest, scariest moment of all was when Kari Lake asked for a show of hands of how many of the four candidates believe the 2020 presidential election was “corrupt and stolen”.

Three hands immediately shot up.

After all this, they think the election was stolen​

After sample audits and a “full forensic audit” found no evidence that the election was rigged …

After eight unsuccessful lawsuits, including a two-day detailed hearing that produced no evidence that Trump was robbed...

After two independent investigations cleared the Dominion Voting Systems machinery and a third confirmed the election equipment was never hooked to the internet ...

After a hand count of Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots confirmed the results of the election …

After every county election official in the state – both Republican and Democrat – certified the results as good and true, as did a Republican governor and a Republican attorney general ...

After then-President Donald Trump’s own attorney general said there was no credible evidence of widespread fraud …

After millions of dollars wasted and 18 months of searching turned up no proof of any widespread conspiracy …

... three of Arizona’s four Republicans running for governor believe the election was stolen.

Meanwhile, Kari Lake continues to spout utter nonsense about hundreds of thousands of conspiracy-laced ballots that resulted in a “corrupt” election and an “illegitimate president”. She even suggested that she might not accept the results of the Aug. 2 primary unless she’s the winner.

“We have a movement. Our campaign is a movement,” she said, when asked whether she would accept the results of the primary election. “We’re going to show up in droves. They are going to have to cheat even harder to win it.”

So there you have it. If Kari Lake loses, the election must be fraudulent. (Haven’t we seen this movie before?)

Election deniers are leading in the polls for the state’s three top jobs: Blake Masters (Senate); Mark Finchem (secretary of state) and Lake (governor).

There was no shortage of cringeworthy moments during Thursday’s food fight, otherwise known as Arizona’s Republican gubernatorial debate.

There was the squabbling, of course, and the two leading candidates embracing their inner 8-year-old as they hurled insults at each other.

There was Scott Neely’s remark about his opponents, all of them accomplished in their respective professional fields: “I haven't been on a stage with this many women since I’ve been to a baby shower.”

But the cringiest, creepiest, scariest moment of all was when Kari Lake asked for a show of hands of how many of the four candidates believe the 2020 presidential election was “corrupt and stolen”.

Three hands immediately shot up.

After all this, they think the election was stolen​

After sample audits and a “full forensic audit” found no evidence that the election was rigged …

After eight unsuccessful lawsuits, including a two-day detailed hearing that produced no evidence that Trump was robbed...

After two independent investigations cleared the Dominion Voting Systems machinery and a third confirmed the election equipment was never hooked to the internet ...

After a hand count of Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots confirmed the results of the election …

After every county election official in the state – both Republican and Democrat – certified the results as good and true, as did a Republican governor and a Republican attorney general ...

After then-President Donald Trump’s own attorney general said there was no credible evidence of widespread fraud …

After millions of dollars wasted and 18 months of searching turned up no proof of any widespread conspiracy …

... three of Arizona’s four Republicans running for governor believe the election was stolen.

Meanwhile, Kari Lake continues to spout utter nonsense about hundreds of thousands of conspiracy-laced ballots that resulted in a “corrupt” election and an “illegitimate president”. She even suggested that she might not accept the results of the Aug. 2 primary unless she’s the winner.

“We have a movement. Our campaign is a movement,” she said, when asked whether she would accept the results of the primary election. “We’re going to show up in droves. They are going to have to cheat even harder to win it.”

So there you have it. If Kari Lake loses, the election must be fraudulent. (Haven’t we seen this movie before?)

Election deniers are leading in the polls for the state’s three top jobs: Blake Masters (Senate); Mark Finchem (secretary of state) and Lake (governor).
All due respect Fish, I'm gonna wait for AI to explain to me why this is perfectly fine and we have nothing to worry about.

That's easy: this is a republic, not a democracy. If out leaders want to ignore Presidential elections, they can.
Our government is a republic and thankfully so because those public opinion polls are showing you what the popular majority in Arizona would do if they were not constrained by the guardrails set by the constitution.

Cassidy Hutchinson was the recipient of both potentially witness tampering messages that Cheney described in last Tuesday’s 6th hearing.

“[A person] let me know you have your deposition tomorrow,” read a slide that the Jan. 6 committee broadcast at the end of Hutchinson’s hearing, which Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) characterized as pressure on a key witness. “He wants me to let you know that he’s thinking about you. He knows you’re loyal, and you’re going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition.”

Meadows is the person whose name was redacted in that slide. Contents of that final deposition were described to POLITICO, which could not independently corroborate the identity of the intermediary or that Meadows directed any message be delivered to Hutchinson before her second deposition.

All due respect Fish, I'm gonna wait for AI to explain to me why this is perfectly fine and we have nothing to worry about.
Haha I know this is amazing sarcasm but can we just…

I dunno…

Circle back for just a few seconds? Regardless of whether this is illegal or not… can we just… think about this for 5 seconds and see how far we’ve fallen here?

The president held an insurrectionist rally after lying to the country for months about the election being stolen. Demanded that the security checks be ignored, knowing that the rally goers were armed with ****ing AR15s. Demanded to be taken to the Capitol to… lead an armed insurrection. Threw a fit when he didn’t get his way. Then refused for a while to stop the insurrection to kill his own Vice President because he felt like he deserved it.

Like… throw the legal stuff out the window and focus just on the character, temperament, and behavior here.

Is this someone who should be in charge of a lemonade stand let alone the world’s #2 nuclear power?

How can anyone with half a brain ignore the temperament and behavior here? If your boss began throwing dishes at the wall, I guarantee you’d think the guy was an un-balanced child who had no business in leadership. Anyone remember how silly Kanter looked when he threw his mouthpiece at the crowd (as it against the Kings?). Shouldn’t we expect better behavior from… I dunno… the president?

Give me a boring college professor egghead president anytime over these emotional babies.

Everyone laughs that he’s Donald’s personal turd polisher. You’d think this would cause Al to self-reflect at the parody he’s become. Always time to change.

The Dems via the J6C is doing work that makes it more likely they'll have no chance in 2024 by removing the most beatable piece.
Maybe, but there are some things that you really can’t just let slide. Regardless of the consequences.

What about their religious freedom?

View: https://twitter.com/serenaegolden/status/1542569225742684160?s=21&t=C0D1SdQnnvs_cUjr8r1bVQ

I’m a huge advocate for religious freedom, as anyone here knows. So why are some religions able to have it while others don’t? Why can some pray on the 50 yard line while others are banned from entering the US via airports? Why can some refuse to make a cake for gays while others have their religious beliefs on women’s rights be trampled?

Are all religions equal? But some are more equal than others? Why should Amy Coney Barret’s religion reign tyranny upon these poor religious folks?

We need religious freedom! Don’t tread on me!

I wonder if the Satanic Temple is going to try to open abortion clinics on religious grounds?
One can only hope. I’m a huge advocate for religious freedom. Banning Satan from the public square is a gross injustice and treats believers in him as second class citizens. This is in direct conflict with how our FFs set up our Republic.

Haha I know this is amazing sarcasm but can we just…

I dunno…

Circle back for just a few seconds? Regardless of whether this is illegal or not… can we just… think about this for 5 seconds and see how far we’ve fallen here?

The president held an insurrectionist rally after lying to the country for months about the election being stolen. Demanded that the security checks be ignored, knowing that the rally goers were armed with ****ing AR15s. Demanded to be taken to the Capitol to… lead an armed insurrection. Threw a fit when he didn’t get his way. Then refused for a while to stop the insurrection to kill his own Vice President because he felt like he deserved it.

Like… throw the legal stuff out the window and focus just on the character, temperament, and behavior here.

Is this someone who should be in charge of a lemonade stand let alone the world’s #2 nuclear power?

How can anyone with half a brain ignore the temperament and behavior here? If your boss began throwing dishes at the wall, I guarantee you’d think the guy was an un-balanced child who had no business in leadership. Anyone remember how silly Kanter looked when he threw his mouthpiece at the crowd (as it against the Kings?). Shouldn’t we expect better behavior from… I dunno… the president?

Give me a boring college professor egghead president anytime over these emotional babies.
This. The biggest issue with trump from day one wasn't how corrupt he was (though he was/is really corrupt) it was always about his character for me. He is just such a horrible human being whether he is breaking the law or not. And hey there are lots of horrible human being in the world so no biggie. We have even had horrible human being as president before for sure. But not THIS horrible and not this OBVIOUSLY HORRIBLE. It isn't hard to see. Its right there in the open. Sadly, some people see that as a positive attribute.

This. The biggest issue with trump from day one wasn't how corrupt he was (though he was/is really corrupt) it was always about his character for me. He is just such a horrible human being whether he is breaking the law or not. And hey there are lots of horrible human being in the world so no biggie. We have even had horrible human being as president before for sure. But not THIS horrible and not this OBVIOUSLY HORRIBLE. It isn't hard to see. Its right there in the open. Sadly, some people see that as a positive attribute.

Who cares bro? It’s just words coming out of his mouth. Dude was badass.

Who cares bro? It’s just words coming out of his mouth. Dude was badass.
LOL
The sarcasm meter going crazy rn