What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

I don’t even know who steak n eggs is but that was soft. He never said anyone on here was a pedo and you guys all lost it. Anyone who differs from your little groups views is berated and Called names. Last day on Jazzfanz. It’s been taken over Peace out. 13 years and the civil discord is gone. No one can have a good combo anymore. It’s all name calling. ✌️. I’m an old dude who’s seen a lot of sheesh go down and I don’t need to see this site fall as well.
Both those posters are unbanned at this point. Cry me a river.

If you think they make this website better then you might want to get counseling or deprogramming or whatever because that **** was gross and beyond unacceptable.

It has been a longstanding community standard here that you don't talk **** about people's families. They violated that standard by a lot and used it as a personal attack on me.

Anyway, that **** was about me because he used my (user) name. Being as generous as possible he was saying that I was expressing sympathy to pedophiles because he assumed (incorrectly) that I was opposed to some movie about people who save children from child trafficking.

Speaking of which.

Interesting.

Isn't it? A couple of months back, there was a horrific story about the arrest of an animal torture Dark Web group. This is their main organizer, who goes by "The Torture King":

mike-mccartney-joel-gunter-bbc.jpg

We can fill a book by this point with the list of names of MAGA types arrested for the most horrendous **** imaginable.

You all attacked steak and eggs to get him banned. Let’s not kid ourselves
Poor steak and eggs. Such a reasonable, logical, and kind poster.

I don’t even know who steak n eggs is but that was soft. He never said anyone on here was a pedo and you guys all lost it. Anyone who differs from your little groups views is berated and Called names. Last day on Jazzfanz. It’s been taken over Peace out. 13 years and the civil discord is gone. No one can have a good combo anymore. It’s all name calling. ✌️. I’m an old dude who’s seen a lot of sheesh go down and I don’t need to see this site fall as well.
Ah, so you thought steak and eggs engaged in civil discord. Ya if that is what you saw take place with his posts then leaving is probably for the best.
Hard to post when you are blind anyways.

Why aren’t there more “conservatives” on this site? I mean, all they’re trying to do is engage in smart civil discourse and the libs are all scaring them off.

Last edited:
I really loved the line "I don't even know who this poster is that I'm so offended that you big meanies chased out of here."

What could motive such a protest? Curious.

Any serious person who cares about this country cannot read these and think, “hell yeah, I want this guy to be in charge of America’s security for 4 more years.”
IMG_0724.jpeg
IMG_0722.jpeg
IMG_0714.jpeg
I’m sorry, but if you support this, it’s impossible for me to not question your sanity or assume you have a severe lack of moral judgement.

What are the odds he'll be in jail before the trial even starts?
Maybe that’s what he’s gunning for? Seems to me like he’s purposely trying to get his *** thrown into jail by the judge. And I hope he is. Otherwise, we’ll have a two tiered justice system and I’ve been assured by Republicans that we don’t want to have that. Throw his *** in jail and if Repubs give him the nomination in jail, then have at it.

The big issue for me today is what would the media do if Biden went on a rant today about Kevin McCarthy and his spouse? A similar rant, where he says that Kevin is going to hell. What would happen?

Instead, we’ve all become numb to Trump. We all just shrug our shoulders and move on. The GOP’s frontrunner is going on rants online that if done by our family members would cause us to intervene. Yet, millions will mindlessly vote to give this guy the nuclear codes. Cuz abortion, tax cuts, and reagan was cool growing up so I became team R or something something.

Any serious person who cares about this country cannot read these and think, “hell yeah, I want this guy to be in charge of America’s security for 4 more years.”
View attachment 14985

Oh, that must be why right wingers are attacking the US women's soccer team on social media today. A lot of posts calling them ugly, gay, etc, while talking about how beautiful and womanly the Swedish team is.

Oh, that must be why right wingers are attacking the US women's soccer team on social media today. A lot of posts calling them ugly, gay, etc, while talking about how beautiful and womanly the Swedish team is.
It's so interesting that the very people claiming to protect women's sports from trans women are now caring primarily about the appearance of the women athletes.

“If you're looking to see if somebody's going to be a strongman, what you find is even when they start campaigning, they immediately start trying to turn the public against the press, saying [the press is] biased and that they are the truth teller against the establishment," said Ben-Ghiat. As that leader's supporters increasingly come to believe that he is the only source of truth, she said, they will be primed to believe his claims of a stolen election.

"What Trump is doing is, he's asking for personal loyalty to him to outweigh the rule of law," said Jason Stanley, professor of philosophy at Yale University and author of How Fascism Works: The Politics of Us and Them. "We see this in any authoritarian takeover of a system. We see the authoritarian say, 'Devotion to me is more important than the rule of law.' "

The case will likely focus on statements that Trump and co-conspirators allegedly made in the weeks between the 2020 election and the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Nonetheless, Stanley said it may illuminate some of the mechanics that have contributed to a profound shift in American culture and society.

"What jumped out to me is that we finally have a structural understanding of the way lies can undermine democracy, of the way trust is central for our democracy," he said. "Democracy relies on faith in its institutions and laws. Otherwise, there's no stability."

View: https://www.npr.org/2023/08/07/1191813216/new-charges-against-trump-focus-on-lies-scholars-see-an-authoritarian-playbook

“What jumped out to me is that we finally have a structural understanding of the way lies can undermine democracy, of the way trust is central for our democracy," he said. "Democracy relies on faith in its institutions and laws. Otherwise, there's no stability."
Could not agree more. It is essentially for the above reason that I have felt from the start of Trump’s Big Lie that it is the most damaging attack on our democracy by any president in our history. This is the bottom line. This is the essential crime. This is why it is absurd that he be allowed to run for that office again.

"What jumped out to me is that we finally have a structural understanding of the way lies can undermine democracy, of the way trust is central for our democracy," he said. "Democracy relies on faith in its institutions and laws. Otherwise, there's no stability."
If you believe this statement to be true, then Trump isn't the bogeyman you're looking for and the trust was broken before the election ever happened.

We were all told by the government that schools had to shut down to save the children. That wasn't true.
Masks would protect you and double masks..... Not true.
Authorities said the vaccine would make you immune and stop the transmission of COVID. Again this wasn't true.
Scientists wrote a widely circulated paper claiming COVID being man-made and leaking from a lab was impossible. Their now published Slack messages show they felt the opposite was true.
Businesses were shut down and arrows were put in aisles because if you went the wrong way in a supermarket then you'd get COVID.
Governments closed parks and beaches.
Two weeks to stop the spread.

It was lie after lie after lie after lie from the government all as an excuse to institute the most authoritarian environment most Americans had ever lived under. Then the election happened with new rules the government made up about 5 minutes before they started counting the votes.

The actions Trump took in the aftermath were horrible, but he wasn't the one who broke institutional trust. The institutions did that and Trump only read the room in an attempt to use that broken trust to his own advantage.