What's new

Donovan’s first signature colorway available

I'm a fanboy, I guess. I've never bought a player's jersey, rarely buy shorts or t-shirts unless they're on sale. Lat year paid >$100 on a pair of shoes for the first time (Hoka's for medical reasons). But I'm now the proud owner of Donovan's first three colorways. Probably will keep it going with the red ones. After that I'll be more selective. Mountains for sure, and probably the blue ones.

What is this colorway called? I don’t know how to even look for these?
I don't think they are available yet but just go to Adidas.com and search DON Issue 1. It will show what's available and if they have a release date it will show what will be available when.

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive from Eastbay... Quietly furious...
Sorry to hear.. Sounds like they took your order without having stock on hand? Were they the Venoms? I don't think those have gone through a second production run. The originals did and there is plenty of Stealth stock out there.

I wanted the Venoms so I paid a premium on Ebay. It was worth it, IMO. In fact, I think I saw the Stealth being offered in advance of the US release date. Did some non-Us countries start selling and shipping before Adidas.com or were they merely taking pre-orders? I kind of knew the Stealth wouldn't be as popular so I waited on those.

I think the red and gold will be a little more popular than the Stealth but still available through Adidas, Footlocker, etc. well into the 1st day. At least I know not to order from Eastbay. Never have and judging from your experience, won't give them any business.

What color?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The green ones

Sorry to hear.. Sounds like they took your order without having stock on hand? Were they the Venoms? I don't think those have gone through a second production run. The originals did and there is plenty of Stealth stock out there.

I wanted the Venoms so I paid a premium on Ebay. It was worth it, IMO. In fact, I think I saw the Stealth being offered in advance of the US release date. Did some non-Us countries start selling and shipping before Adidas.com or were they merely taking pre-orders? I kind of knew the Stealth wouldn't be as popular so I waited on those.

I think the red and gold will be a little more popular than the Stealth but still available through Adidas, Footlocker, etc. well into the 1st day. At least I know not to order from Eastbay. Never have and judging from your experience, won't give them any business.

I've ordered from them before they normally arrive in Australia in 3 to 4 business days after purchase. What ***** me is its been three days since I've emailed them without reply, near two weeks since I ordered, mind you they took my 300 bucks gladly.

Addidas says the green ones are in stock. I'm tempted but I want the blue ones. I just don't know if they are coming out and if so, when.
I waiting for either the white USA ones ( my favorite) or the blue ones.

If he doesn't release those ones then I will wait for the white and black ones I saw a while ago.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app