What's new

Donovan’s first signature colorway available

Has an athlete ever had this many color options with their first shoe? This seems like a lot to me. I've seen them on shelves here on Beijing. Almost bought some today when I saw them. But I felt too guilty because I'm maybe wearing a signed Steph Curry shirt which feels wrong enough already.

Has an athlete ever had this many color options with their first shoe? This seems like a lot to me. I've seen them on shelves here on Beijing. Almost bought some today when I saw them. But I felt too guilty because I'm maybe wearing a signed Steph Curry shirt which feels wrong enough already.
Might just be doing limited quantity of each with a bunch of colorways. It is a lot, I’m not sure relative to like Dames how many colorways of his shoe there actually are, but I’ve seem 8 total so far of Donovan’s shoes that will be coming. It’s plenty, hope they keep selling out in the first half hour and sell well for Don and our sake.

Might just be doing limited quantity of each with a bunch of colorways. It is a lot, I’m not sure relative to like Dames how many colorways of his shoe there actually are, but I’ve seem 8 total so far of Donovan’s shoes that will be coming. It’s plenty, hope they keep selling out in the first half hour and sell well for Don and our sake.
Just checked Adidas, there’s currently 9 colorways of Dame 5s on their site.

I've been balling in the Venoms for a little bit now.

Shoe is really comfortable, and plays well. I was nervous I wouldn't like them. I had been playing in Dame 4, and 5s before that.

Really good shoe for a first series. I can't wait to see how these develop.

Shoe is really comfortable, and plays well. I was nervous I wouldn't like them. I had been playing in Dame 4, and 5s before that.

Were you one of the lucky ones to get them off the website?

Agree, shaggy. Do you use the last eyelet? Most people don't. But those are there to snug up the heel/ankle. That's what I've done with the pair I just got. Don't know why they made the eyelet hole rectangular, though. It takes a little effort to get the aglet through the first time (I know...that's what she said!). Shoes seem to run pretty true to size. My 10 1/2 inches fits snugly inside ;-)

I wasn't using the eyelet at first but I took your suggestion and it definitely helped with the heel slippage. I guess I'm not use to wearing basketball shoes becuase they are so freakin tight. Still not used to them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JazzFanz mobile app

Super comfortable. The best shoe I’ve played in for sure. Way better than the D-Rose’s a couple of years ago. They’re more comfortable than LeBron’s too. I have no complaint at all they are just smooth as hell.

67310930_2520568897967275_4332590535203094528_n.jpg