Donovan and Rudy selected last for all-stars

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
23rd and 24th picks.

Last night disrespected from refs, tonight this.

Discuss.

MT Steve

Contributor
I feel like checking out of the NBA entirely.

Which is crazy considering how good the Jazz are this season, but the league's treatment of us has been egregiously disrespectful.

The NBA is just garbage.

Hekate

I expected Rudy to go last, I did not expect Mitchell to be there with him. All this talk of him being sociable or likable mean nothing. Jazz just need to win the title and force people to respect them.

Also a team I grew up watching Ak-47, Deron, Okur, Gobert, Mitchell and had so much fun while doing getting so much disrespect from the league it is in is just dumb.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
The NBA won't let that happen.
Just eliminate one of the LA teams early... go for the pocketbooks.

I love the team and will obviously support them. The NBA has some improvement to do... rather than turn and run you just get better and be the spoiler.

Keep the disrespect coming.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
Lebron disrespecting the Jazz is exceptionally disrespectful because it shows he ain't scared of us... well time to make him put some respect on our name.

LogGrad98

Contributor
Wow.

But also, not really surprised.

But in the end the all-star game has become the ultimate farce. It's no better than the clown show at a carnival. They need all the players to enter the game in the same tiny car and make balloon animals at halftime.