What's new

Donovan and Rudy selected last for all-stars

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
23rd and 24th picks.

Last night disrespected from refs, tonight this.

Discuss.

The whole "the Jazz are a fraud" narrative is strong right now. They can either take that as motivation or believe in it.

KD hates Rudy so I knew that wasn't happening. Maybe if DM joined Klutch he'd get more calls and be with the in crowd.

I'm fine with it... Us Vs errrybody... we got a Hydra.

I feel like checking out of the NBA entirely.

Which is crazy considering how good the Jazz are this season, but the league's treatment of us has been egregiously disrespectful.

The NBA is just garbage.

I expected Rudy to go last, I did not expect Mitchell to be there with him. All this talk of him being sociable or likable mean nothing. Jazz just need to win the title and force people to respect them.

Also a team I grew up watching Ak-47, Deron, Okur, Gobert, Mitchell and had so much fun while doing getting so much disrespect from the league it is in is just dumb.

The NBA won't let that happen.
Just eliminate one of the LA teams early... go for the pocketbooks.

I love the team and will obviously support them. The NBA has some improvement to do... rather than turn and run you just get better and be the spoiler.

Keep the disrespect coming.

Lebron disrespecting the Jazz is exceptionally disrespectful because it shows he ain't scared of us... well time to make him put some respect on our name.

Wow.

But also, not really surprised.

But in the end the all-star game has become the ultimate farce. It's no better than the clown show at a carnival. They need all the players to enter the game in the same tiny car and make balloon animals at halftime.

It won't change until Rudy and Donovan show the league and players that they won a championship.
There are plenty of players in this that haven’t won a title. The hell are you talking about. LBJ said it’s not about talent, said it’s like video games, as kids no one ever wanted to play with the jazz. Even as great as Stockton and Malone were, no kid chooses to play with them. So basically the whole org is disrespected.

Just eliminate one of the LA teams early... go for the pocketbooks.

I love the team and will obviously support them. The NBA has some improvement to do... rather than turn and run you just get better and be the spoiler.

Keep the disrespect coming.
lol, that’s not happening. Mid-covid with this revenue loss?

If we get paired up with Dal or GS....watch for a first round railroad to get Luka or Steph a 8v1 series win.

The NBA is entertainment first, sport 3rd or 4th....

Why waste time playing defense when 35 foot threes will get jacked up and fast breaks that will be freebies? He will collect garbage rebounds and put backs.

Just rest the legs and watch the other dummies.
Yeah on the contrary, I hope they ball hog the f*** out of it. Donovan goes 24/40 on shots but who gives a f***. Take the whole game down with ya.