What's new

Donovan and Rudy selected last for all-stars

(Photos selected due to political correctness.)
1615049624054.png1615049759648.png

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, Donovan Mitchell and Gobert got picked last!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You are a bunch of babies and hypocrites.

- Babies because you are crying over where your guys got picked. "Donovan and Rudy picked last! Waaaaaahhhhh!"

- Hypocrites because all I hear from every b-ball fan is that the league nowadays is too nice and friendly. It was better in the old days when guys didn't hug and shake hands after every game; guys would not want to join a team, rather they would want to beat that team; and there was hatred (Jordan and Isiah anyone?). So Thursday night we have LeBum and Durant shooting massive shade and disrespect at the Jazz and their stars, and your reaction is, "Waaah, I don't like it. Why can't all the players love each other?" Hypocrites.

Babies and hypocrites, that's what you are.

View attachment 10447View attachment 10449

- Babies because you are crying over where your guys got picked. "Donovan and Rudy picked last! Waaaaaahhhhh!"

- Hypocrites because all I hear from every b-ball fan is that the league nowadays is too nice and friendly. It was better in the old days when guys didn't hug and shake hands after every game; guys would not want to join a team, rather they would want to beat that team; and there was hatred (Jordan and Isiah anyone?). So Thursday night we have LeBum and Durant shooting massive shade and disrespect at the Jazz and their stars, and your reaction is, "Waaah, I don't like it. Why can't all the players love each other?" Hypocrites.

Great selfie and pics of your mom and dad.

View attachment 10447View attachment 10449

Not a bad troll effort, but like 13 pages late

Chuck’s like why you slandering the best team in the NBA? LeBron is like “even coming up nobody picked the Utah Jazz “not even Malone and Stockton in video games. Chuck goes to LeBron, You said you needed some size then you take Sabonis, LeBron laughs! Chuck reiterates,“we need some size so you pick 6’2” Sabonis over 7’5” Gobert. I found the whole thing rather amusing.

Last edited:

If I were Donovan and Rudy I'd be spinning up some "pro vaccine" tees for the warmups today.

Maybe someone should get LeBron some Chinese vaccine. THEN he would trust it, especially if it was manufactured in one of those concentration camps.