What's new

Donovan averages 2 PASSES to Rudy a game (NOT ASSISTS).

This whole DM not passing to Gobert thing is getting a lot of attention, it has definitely gotten back to Donovan.

I wonder what we see tonight. That tweet from Semi-Pro might be more accurate than I would have thought.
Yeah, I wonder if he will pass it to covered Rudy to just prove a point or actually play the system he's told to play.

Yeah, I wonder if he will pass it to covered Rudy to just prove a point or actually play the system he's told to play.

Also I’m pretty the sure the system is hitting the open man.

If I missed this one sorry for the double post, but I cannot see embedded media unless I quote the post. It is irritating as hell.

Anyway, found this interesting and telling.

For those media-challenged like me, this is the quote

If I missed this one sorry for the double post, but I cannot see embedded media unless I quote the post. It is irritating as hell.

Anyway, found this interesting and telling.

For those media-challenged like me, this is the quote:

Ayton also averages nearly 7 passes a game from CP3.

Ayton also averages nearly 7 passes a game from CP3.
I would be shocked if Rudy gets 7 passes per game total, not counting the dribble-hand-off to kick off the pick and roll variety.

I have been a huge proponent to getting Rudy the ball more as he deserves it but I also understand that usually when guys do pass to him he messes it up.

I have been a huge proponent to getting Rudy the ball more as he deserves it but I also understand that usually when guys do pass to him he messes it up.
He just shouldn't be trying to create for himself by posting up. It obviously isn't ever going to work, and I don't know why he has the green light to try it.

But outside of that situation, usually when he gets the ball he either scores or gets fouled.

He just shouldn't be trying to create for himself by posting up. It obviously isn't ever going to work, and I don't know why he has the green light to try it.

But outside of that situation, usually when he gets the ball he either scores or gets fouled.
He has a hard time catching if it isn't a lob. The catastrophic turnover is the pick and roll pass to him that he bobbles and it goes the other way because your defense is completely compromised.

The pass isn't always perfect but he has a hard time catching the bounce pass off the pick and roll and finishing.

The one he should get is when he seals the guy at the rim.. he can handle that one and it will almost always be an auto-foul.

Remember when Quin would kiss Rudy's ***... he has changed his tune pretty hard there.

Also does our whole team and coaching staff have rabbit ears... I wonder where our team gets its softness from.

Remember when Quin would kiss Rudy's ***... he has changed his tune pretty hard there.

Also does our whole team and coaching staff have rabbit ears... I wonder where our team gets its softness from.

Yeah, the change in approach for how he handles Rudy is very noticeable...I wonder what the reasoning is for the change?

Yeah, the change in approach for how he handles Rudy is very noticeable...I wonder what the reasoning is for the change?
Rudy apparently did something really bad in the locker room. We don’t know what, but it must be bad because it’s still 2 years out.

There are no fourth quarter collapses.

Now every casual to hard core jazz fan will be consciously watching for Mitchell to Pass to Rudy. I guarantee now that everyone's aware of it Mitchell will finally pass to him.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quin has a right to be upset.

Donovan is passing the ball one less time a game than last season when we were the #1 seed. Now reporters and moron fans are running with a false narrative that makes him look bad and Donovan look bad. He's probably having to do damage control.

None of our issues are the fault of one person. None can be saved by one person. You guys should stop dumping on Don and Quin.

And our season isn't even over

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Quin has a right to be upset.

Donovan is passing the ball one less time a game than last season when we were the #1 seed. Now reporters and moron fans are running with a false narrative that makes him look bad and Donovan look bad
1649210049560.png

What's your point?
You seriously need it spoonfed to you? Are you trolling?

When somebody pointed out the decline in passes from Mitchell to Gobert and blamed it on their relationship fracturing in 2020, you posted "And people around here are acting like nothing ever happened.".

And now, two days later, you're saying things like "Now reporters and moron fans are running with a false narrative that makes him look bad and Donovan look bad. ", "These conspiracy theories about Donovan not passing to Rudy for non-basketball reasons are going a ton overboard", and concluding the fanbase sucks for buying that narrative.