What's new

Donovan averages 2 PASSES to Rudy a game (NOT ASSISTS).

You seriously need it spoonfed to you? Are you trolling?

When somebody pointed out the decline in passes from Mitchell to Gobert and blamed it on their relationship fracturing in 2020, you posted "And people around here are acting like nothing ever happened.".

And now, two days later, you're saying things like "Now reporters and moron fans are running with a false narrative that makes him look bad and Donovan look bad. ", "These conspiracy theories about Donovan not passing to Rudy for non-basketball reasons are going a ton overboard", and concluding the fanbase sucks for buying that narrative.
You would have to be an absolute idiot to think that Don isn't passing to Rudy on purpose. Because he doesn't like him? Jesus. Are you serious?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Hard to overexaggerate how much Lopo contradicts himself constantly.
You guys don't understand humor.

Don passes almost the same this year as last yet yall want to make a big deal about it. His pass rate has nothing to do with anything off the court. So stupid to think otherwise.

Quin has a right to be upset.

Donovan is passing the ball one less time a game than last season when we were the #1 seed. Now reporters and moron fans are running with a false narrative that makes him look bad and Donovan look bad. He's probably having to do damage control.

None of our issues are the fault of one person. None can be saved by one person. You guys should stop dumping on Don and Quin.

And our season isn't even over

Good hell man… give it a rest. I’m saying it’s dumb a coach is pissed off about a few tweets and questions in the media… they are soft as **** mentally.

All Don should say is I missed Rudy under the basket on that play or I didn’t see the whole floor my bad y’all can look up whatever bull **** stat you want… instead it’s a sonnet and his coach having to address it.

Quin is preparing a stat sheet of rebuttals. All he wants is his Tribune subscription money back, an apology, and for Andy to be fired.

Shout-out to every dumbass on this board who tried to tell me we didn't need PGs because Donovan is a PG

thunder game makes me think Clarkson can pass better to Rudy than dm ? or maybe it's just the thunder?

If I missed this one sorry for the double post, but I cannot see embedded media unless I quote the post. It is irritating as hell.

Anyway, found this interesting and telling.

For those media-challenged like me, this is the quote:

I thought gobert shoots like 70%

@fishonjazz

you'll want to see some of this thread

kind of started with this in the loss to the Warriors

Just read through it all. Good read.
Rudy should get the ball more. We all have known that for a long time. About time it gets this kind of coverage in the media