What's new

Donovan Mitchell Appreciation Thread

Incredible stuff. His rookie year statistical comparisons where Jordan's name kept coming up were a sign. He's unstoppable like very few in the history of the game when he's on.

Incredible stuff. His rookie year statistical comparisons where Jordan's name kept coming up were a sign. He's unstoppable like very few in the history of the game when he's on.
He's accomplished more than Michael Jordan over the first four years of their respective careers. MJ had a 1-9 playoff record and 3 losing seasons before he got Phil Jackson and Scottie Pippen.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Yup, this year a few new guys added their names to post-season mega-stars :
- Mitchell
- Trae Young
- Luka
- Jokic
- Booker
- Terance Mann (I had to throw that one in)

Some added their names to post-season doghouse:
- Gobert
-Julius Randle

I praise all his stats and accomplishments but....
What I like the most about him is his leadership and attitude on the court. He is always the one who refuses to lose. Whenever we're behind, he is the on with the big run on the 3rd. This kid is just incredible and I'm just happy to have him on my team.

Donovan has been phenomenal as a scorer in the playoffs. It's really too bad that what we really needed from the back court was defense to win this series. I hope that his focus this year, after getting healthy, is emulating Chris Paul and earning an all-defensive-team spot next year. We really need that when perimeter D has taken us out of the playoffs 2 years in a row in epic near-nba-record meltdowns, due to inability to stop any perimeter players.

Yup, this year a few new guys added their names to post-season mega-stars :
- Mitchell
- Trae Young
- Luka
- Jokic
- Booker
- Terance Mann (I had to throw that one in)

Some added their names to post-season doghouse:
- Gobert
-Julius Randle
Forgot Simmons who actually built the doghouse and charges rent to stay there. He's gotta be king of something.