What's new

Donovan's Defense

Do great defenders allow Kleber to destroy them or is that just Rudy?
You are missing some context there.
Rudy versus klieber one on one without Rudy needing to worry about every other person on the court is no problems. Klieber gets shut down.
That isn't what happened though unfortunately as Rudy had to try to defend every player on the mavs at the same time. Rudy isn't as good a defender when he is 1 against 5, I will give you that

You are missing some context there.
Rudy versus klieber one on one without Rudy needing to worry about every other person on the court is no problems. Klieber gets shut down.
That isn't what happened though unfortunately as Rudy had to try to defend every player on the mavs at the same time. Rudy isn't as good a defender when he is 1 against 5, I will give you that

View: https://twitter.com/passthechill/status/1516221030167195648?s=12&t=F0B6m_1YXzjCUSYxcxJi_A

So funny that Rudy homers have just created this entire narrative that Don never tries on defense.

Could he try and do better? Absolutely. He never tries ever? - just more and more lies.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
You mean like Rudy gets destroyed by scrubs, you know because he secretly sucks at defense. More lies, like you said.

How many times has a certain someone claimed we built the team around Gobert and not Mitchell in this thread? Or the other claim that Gobert got owned or outplayed by so and so in the playoffs? I think if Collins was mentioned everyone could hit bingo on the same 3-5 posts that they make.

The funny thing is most people are not anti-mitchell and pro-gobert. They are somewhere in the middle but the anti-gobert pro-mitchell most common posters are definitely one sided and completely biased. The statements above along with a bunch of others have been proven wrong and even the main posters making the claim in the past have admitted they are wrong, then start posting it again in a few days. There is no reason to talk with them about it.

The reality is Gobert is gone, he will be missed but he is hitting the age where he could start declining and he has a big contract. That combined with the amount of picks we got it was a good time to trade him and hopefully if we draft well a good trade. I hope for Gobert he has one really awesome year and has a great run with Minny. Then he drops off and the team falls apart for years of great picks to us.

My guess is we will might be saying similar things about Mitchell within a year. I really enjoyed his time here before this season. I hope we suddenly put a good team around him and he turns things completely around from his suck fest last season. He was awful in the playoffs and he put up good numbers in the regular season before becoming historically bad clutch player in any close game.

The statements above along with a bunch of others have been proven wrong and even the main posters making the claim in the past have admitted they are wrong, then start posting it again in a few days. There is no reason to talk with them about it.
This x1000.

It's strange they find it weird that no one respects them.