What's new

Don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened.

Speaking of Nachos, I live in Southern Idaho, read that a place in Salt Lake called "Lake Effect" had the best nachos in Utah. We came down. It was a cool place, and the nachos, which were served in a big tin bucket and really good, were easily the cheapest thing on the menu. The waiter told us, "everything is great except the nachos," clearly because he we would only spend 15 bucks on the nachos because they were too big for both of us to eat together and then he'd get a small tip. What a clown. lol.

Speaking of Nachos, I live in Southern Idaho, read that a place in Salt Lake called "Lake Effect" had the best nachos in Utah. We came down. It was a cool place, and the nachos, which were served in a big tin bucket and really good, were easily the cheapest thing on the menu. The waiter told us, "everything is great except the nachos," clearly because he we would only spend 15 bucks on the nachos because they were too big for both of us to eat together and then he'd get a small tip. What a clown. lol.
I think that one of my aunts or uncles or cousins or something owns that place. Cant remember which one of my relatives but one of them owns the place. I have never been there but have seen it and it does look pretty cool from the outside looking in.

Lake Effect for Tin Can Nachos is a frequent Friday nighter for me and Mrs. Effin Parker. She loves the Hot Girl Summer cocktail there as well.