What's new

Down On the Farm

He did but the team was in Russia and I think every American and Canadian player has left for their own safety. I think the Jazz did Fitts dirty. The guy they signed to take his place is horrible.
Ahh I didn't know he was in Russia. And I agree about Fitts. Clearly had potential. I know we needed some warm bodies with a lot of players out with health and safety protocols, but I feel like we could've made it work.

Also I had no idea Dok messed up his ankle AGAIN

Stars lose by 12 in Memphis with only seven players, four scored in double figures and got four total points from their bench. They made a game of it until the middle of the 4th quarter and tired. Carsen Edwards the leading scorer and Jared Wilson Frame, Yoeli Childs and Rayvonte Rice in double figures with Childs the leading rebounder and Wilson Frame the leading assist guy. Stars had seven guys injured.

The Stars only suited up seven players with one of the players being signed off the street. Now the good news: they led by two after the first quarter. Now the bad news: They lost by 29. One of their starters Yoeli Childs got injured in the first quarter so the Stars had to play with six players the rest of the night. Carsen Edwards got 24 points out of this mess and Jared Wilson Frame played about as bad a basketball game as humanly possible. Nine turnovers and 1-13 shooting from 3. Daxter Miles and Wilson Frame were the other two in double figures, Bolden and Nino Johnson were the leading rebounders and Nino Johnson led in assists.

Stars break the schneid last night with a win over the Ws GLeague team. They signed another guy off the street and played with eight guys. Carsen Edwards with 27 points and the leading assist guy, Marques Bolden with a double double. the leading rebounder and 4 blocks. Jared Wilson Frame, Rayvonte Rice and Pe'shon Howard also in double figures.

The Stars placed three players on the "season ending injury list." The three were Zaire Wade ankle injury, Macio Teague back injury and Nino Johnson boo boo somewhere. Teague had some decent moments. He scored 24 points and was player of the game in a rare Stars win sometime back. Junior Wade was just over matched at this level. I doubt he becomes an NBA player.

Stars lose a 3 point game to the Aqua Caliente Clips. Former Jazz summer league player George King hits the game winning three pointer to put them up by one and Daxter Miles bricks a layup and commits a foul at the other end for the final margin. He was the goat for the Stars. He also lost King on the three pointer. Edwards with 37 Wilson Frame with 31 points. Bolden with a double double and 4 blocks and 4 steals. Bolden, Miles and Rayvonte Rice with 12 points each and Bolden the leading rebounder and Wilson Frame the leading assist guy. The Stars had the luxury of playing with eight guys but Bolden was the only person with any size. The Stars signed three guys off the street in the last week and it is difficult for them to pick up the Jazz offense.

In honor of the Jazz choke, the Stars snatch defeat from the jaws of victory blowing a 3 point lead with one minute to play and losing in OT to the Warriors GLeaguers. Carsen Edwards with 38 points and led the team in assists, Marques Bolden with a double double and the leading rebounder for the Stars. Gerald Tarin with a double double and Wilson Frame, Miles and Pe'shon Howard were also in double figures.

Stars lose by 12 to the Texas Legends after leading by three at the half and tied after 3. Our two way player was there and got schooled by Justin Jackson who has an NBA ring and a NCAA championship and was a first round pick taken two picks after Spida. Sneed is not good. 1-8 from three and 1-4 from the foul line. He was the Stars 2nd leading scorer with 17 but needed a ton of shots to get there. If I'm a player on the Stars I would be totally POed that the Jazz management gave this clown a two way deal particularly after kicking Malik Fitts to the curb. He really is that bad. Carsen Edwards was the Stars leading scorer with 19, Bolden had a double double and was the leading rebounder and Wilson Frame was the leading assist guy. Others scoring in double figures were Revonte Rice, Pe'shon Howard and Wilson Frame. The story of the game is that the Stars coudn't throw it in the ocean. Jackson has had three ten day contracts with the Celtics and Phoenix Suns this season. He is a guy I wished the Jazz had brought in. He was three assists from a triple double tonight.

The Stars pitiful season is over. Carsen Edwards didn't play and Xavier Sneed, Jared Wilson Frame and Marquis Bolden were the stars in a three point win over Stockton. As bad as Sneed looked last night he was great tonight. 32 points 9 boards and 6 dimes. Bolden had a double double and led the team in rebounding. Most of the Stars players can now look forward to their career overseas or in Mexico.

Carsen Edwards made his Pistons debut in their road win at the Pacers. In about 30 minutes PT had 13 points 9 assists, 2 steals and one turnover. Outside of JC have we had a guard come off the bench with those numbers? The 9 assists led the Pistons.

From the interwebs: "Former Jazz forward Jarrell Brantley is among the other NBA veterans who has signed with a team outside the NBA. Puerto Rico’s Leones de Ponce announced today in a press release that they’ve signed Brantley to a short-term deal. The former second-round pick played in 37 games for Utah from 2019-21 before he was waived last September."

Your GLeague champions are the Rio Grande Valley Vipers over the Delaware Shaq Harrison's. Shaq came close to a triple double tonight in honor of Infection.