What's new

Draft day predictions

nateboz

What's everyone's Jazz predictions for today.
I predict 1 trade. Jazz will trade 1 of the first round picks for a future 1st.
The 1st pick they keep will be Isaiah Hartenstein.
42nd pick Matthias Lessort
55th pick Frank Mason
Favors won't be moved. "We value Derrick to highly or some bs"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I predict fultz goes #1

I still think this is a conspiracy theory and pipe dream, but I'm going for it anyway.

Once all the dust has settled, Jazz wind up with Paul George. Probably lose Favors and one of our younger players (Hood, Exum, Lyles.)

- Favors will be traded
- The Jazz will acquire a vet PG and/or move up in the draft
- The Jazz will make multiple trades

55th pick Frank Mason

Jazz trade for Patrick Beverly
Jazz trade favors/picks to move up and take a stretch 4

55th pick Frank Mason

This would be the worst case scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWoZO2IaAA

Best player in the draft when we look back

Jazz stand pat. We have a quiet draft at home. Hayward leaves us because he wants a more dangerous man, one that takes risks. He has a news conference wheres his says all these (molly Mormons) and (Peter Priesthoods) in Utah are too nice and he wants a bad boy. ****we cry and live in sports mediocrity for the next 3 years***

Side note Gobert eats Lindsey's heart ***raw of course*** then inherits the GMs job and rights, and insistently commands a trade with the cavs, we give them favors, hood, lyles and good faith that gobert won't eat their hearts and they trade us Lebron. (and a future first round pick.)

Not a real bold, or extreme prediction... What can I say? I like to keep **** realistic. Can't help that I am Chill AF.

**** will hit the fan... Fultz will fall to 14 because the heat always have this stuff happen... and Gordon will announce he is leaving after we mortgage the future for Ricky Rubio...

Too pessimistic?

The Jazz have no draft party and their draft guru- David Locke has fled the country, I take that as a bad sign.

Of course they did send kristen kenney to new york so....

Lonzo falls.

Can't dribble well, great passer, but he's not the next Jason Kidd. His FT% even sucks, it's not much better than Rudy!!!. Most over rated player ever.

Aran Smith: Hearing @Utah Jazz trying to move out of their picks (24 and 30) and trade for a point guard cheaper than Hill. – via Twitter nbadraftnet

Wow does two 1st round picks get you two years of rental?

My draft day prediction that is sure to come true: I will go to bed angry.

Aran Smith: Hearing @Utah Jazz trying to move out of their picks (24 and 30) and trade for a point guard cheaper than Hill. – via Twitter nbadraftnet

Hope not

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Seriously, stop with all the negativity. Shut the **** up.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Like mellow, my prediction isc that i will go to bed disappointed despite the fact i like about 80% of the dudes in the draft. Jazz just have a knack.

Seriously, stop with all the negativity. Shut the **** up.

Sorry, I meant to say, "I predict the jazz will be super aggressive working the phones for opportunities, but you know it takes two to consummate a deal, and sometimes the best deal is the one you don't make, and they were ready to pull the trigger but the guy they were targeting was picked ahead of them....go Jazz."

We go into the draft with 6 very tradeable assets:

Favors and his expiring
Diaw's non-guaranteed

These are all fluid assets. You could add more, but I think everything else is worth keeping.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

**** will hit the fan... Fultz will fall to 14 because the heat always have this stuff happen... and Gordon will announce he is leaving after we mortgage the future for Ricky Rubio...

Too pessimistic?
**** you