What's new

Draft day trades

nateboz

Let's all take guess on trades going down.
I'll go with Hornets trading Kemba not sure where.
Parsons and the #4 pick to Chicago for basically nothing.
Wiggins to Atlanta for their 2nd 1st rounder
Jazz will trade Tony Bradley and the #21 for Denvers #1.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Would Kuzma for the #21 and next year's first be fair? I think LA has to trade either Ball or Kuzma. And Lavar might be untradeable. No one wants to deal with his **** and constant meddling. I'm going to laugh if Lebron refuses to sign with the Lakers if Ball is there. Would the Lakers ever just waive Lonzo if that happened? Lonzo can star in the JBL league with his brothers.

If we could snag the 4th for Ingles and we don't shame on us. We then wasted Mitchell and Gobert's future.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app

I’ve always found posts like this funny. If the Jazz don’t follow my one idea they’re fools!!

Lmfao. Yup this is the ONLY way to get to greatness. It must happen!

Last edited:
"The Los Angeles Lakers have traded a 2019 second round pick to the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for the No. 39 pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, according to Adrian Wojnarowski...."

Would you do 25 and 39 for 21?

That was a good move by LA. They can us 39 in a number of ways (Depth in case they need to gut the roster for Kawhi, package for Kawhi or another player, trade up, or catch a 1st round talent that falls).

As far as the deal, I would definitely consider it if a player we're targeting should be there.

The Los Angeles Lakers have packaged the newly acquired No. 39 pick & Lonzo BALL to the Orlando Magic for the 2018 No. 41 pick, cash, & Disney World considerations according to sources

Today's Draft is either going to be a dud or have enough fireworks to make Thunder on the Ohio look tame. There's no two ways about it I think.

Would Kuzma for the #21 and next year's first be fair?

They won't do that. However, #21 for Kuzma and Deng will make them think. If they got rid of Deng, they could get LeBron AND Paul George on max contracts AND have the ability to add another max contract. If the Spurs took #21, #25, Ingram, and 2 future 1st rounders for Kawhi, they could give San Antonio a bunch of assets and a ton of cap savings too.

Gortat and the 15 for Burks was on a trade board. I'd totally take it then draft a stash guy with 21 or trade out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk