What's new

Dropping Dimes Has Spoken!!! (Sexton Rumor)

Sexton for Bobby Portis.. we go with 5 PFs on the court at all times.
If that’s the goal then we need to bring back Scotty Layden. He has a knack for accumulating every single undersized PF in the league. If we need to pivot from that to every expensive shoot-first PG in the league, then we hire Isiah.

This is the fake dropping dimes stealing a rumor that's already been out for a minute now.

Apparently the Bucks new head coach is a fan. Their roster is pretty damn old but they also have some rock solid defenders such as Jrue and Giannis to build around. They desperately need to add scoring from their backcourt but don't have many great assets to deal. They also just lost Jevon Carter in FA. Tony Jones already addressed this rumor right after the draft. Jazz want to win and Grayson Allen is not going to move the needle on any trade..Maybe a 3 teamer with another organization that needs Portis? I doubt Ainge does anything until Dame is traded.

Word is Milwaukee has offered Allen/Connaughton/2nd for Sexton but Utah is holding out for their 2028 1st. Dame deal is holding things up at the moment.

Why don’t we just include it in a Dame deal?

UTAH in: Damian Lillard
UTAH out: Sexton/THT/KO + 3 firsts

POR in: THT/KO/Allen/Connaughton + 4 firsts
POR out: Damian Lillard

MKE in: Collin Sexton
MKE out: Allen/Connaughton + first

Word is Milwaukee has offered Allen/Connaughton/2nd for Sexton but Utah is holding out for their 2028 1st. Dame deal is holding things up at the moment.

What’s the source on this?

Grayson Allen coming back?

Whoah! Love him!

Translation , I’ll do anything for my boy THT to move up the pecking order .

Just start a new thread

“Sexton should sit until Olynyk is traded “

Allen/Pat and a second for Collin is kinda dumb… I guess if we are just looking for a deal to get off his money… I don’t get it.

Allen/Pat and a second for Collin is kinda dumb… I guess if we are just looking for a deal to get off his money… I don’t get it.
I'd be surprised. DA doesn't go for seconds. And if he did, he should've just taken the 6 that were left on the table last summer.