What's new

DST For You and Me!

For those who think a year-round system would be better...it helps to be old enough to remember this.

Schools can adjust their starting time... I mean if we change change the time obviously workplaces, schools, etc., can adjust their start time to something that makes sense for them.

Schools can adjust their starting time... I mean if we change change the time obviously workplaces, schools, etc., can adjust their start time to something that makes sense for them.
Plus I feel things are different today than they were in 1974 or whatever.
More crosswalk lights that cars gave to stop at. Better headlights on cars. Less kids walk to school now. Cars have better brakes. More streetlights. Kids can wear lights on their clothing. More reflective options to wear as clothing. Etc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

How do you get dozens of school districts in a metropolitan area to coordinate this? The business that take care of them after school? Sports leagues? It's not as easy as it sounds.

How do you get dozens of school districts in a metropolitan area to coordinate this? The business that take care of them after school? Sports leagues? It's not as easy as it sounds.
Well... we do it twice a year as it is, so I think we have the technology.