What's new

Dude, Where's My Gamethread? Hornets at Jazz: February 4th, 2017

sure, he was the #1 option on that team. he led all vegas summer league at 29p, 7r per game at 47% shooting. was hyped, mistakenly it appears.

Did he shoot that well? For some reason I remembered it being under 40%.

But yeah, my biggest problem is that everything for him starts at teh 3pt line. He is basically a SF on offense and hardly ever gets easy baskets.

The **** JJ does is just so unique. Barnes might have been a better option, but we all saw what can happen to his confidence in big moments as a spot up option kind of player, he crumbles under pressure.

Also, Barnes couldnt have provided the vet presence and mentoring we needed. JJ and Diaw (plus GH) are perfect.

Did he shoot that well? For some reason I remembered it being under 40%.

But yeah, my biggest problem is that everything for him starts at teh 3pt line. He is basically a SF on offense and hardly ever gets easy baskets.

i think he was super ****ty in the Utah summer league, but beast mode in vegas.

Really good win tonight.

Charlotte were really hot late and we still managed to put the brakes on and make the plays we needed to to win the game.

That was some serious basketball in the 4th.

Hayward was terrific tonight!

Last edited:
PGAB is a vulture when it comes to Hayward or Hill. Whenever either plays poorly he is there to pick at their bones while chirping "cahh cahh Harrison Barnes cah cah" or "cahh cahh cahh some random PG in a future draft cahh cahh cahh cah"

d140d629423906907fc06456d9fca361.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app