What's new

Durant benched, steak ends

Btw,...

Dwayne Wade had the very best finals performance ever.

Id bet my life there has never been a player that could have shut down a prime Wade.

duh, he was going up against who? he also had shaq who still drew double team which gave him many easy lanes.

just look at my team. there is no easy lanes. you first have to go through 2 of the best perimeter defenders. and then you have to go through the greatest twin tower ever assembled.

every one of your team including hakeem will be reduced to jump shooters.

on the other hand ,my team can dominate the paint and make you pay if you ever double wilt or TD with MJ/pippen/magic. i mean your team would have to double triple wilt. nobody can guard wilt one on one. TD would also draw double team. pick your poison. my team will have free lanes all over the place.

and talk about chemistry. any team with magic is already great chemistry waiting to happen. and then i have MJ/pip who knows how to play together. and i have a beast and smartest powerforward ever.

damn, i really don't think i can come up with a better team.

K. Lets pick a sixth man too. Ill take Shaq

now we are talkin. your team finally has somebody who can match up physically with Wilt. i think your hakeem can play 4, but still he is a natural 5. he made friggin ralph sampson play 4. it won't be as harmonious as TD/wilt combo defensively.

i'll go with greatest playmaking shooter of all time

larry bird

my team still wins because my team will have much better ball movement.

Last edited:
So fabtrey thinks Durant isnt great

and BTP thinks AI was the best

Got it.

Give me this team, and it would smash your fantasy team's

Steph Curry
Dwayne Wade
Kevin Durant
Lebron James
Hakeem Olajuwon

Pick a team of seperate players and we'll put it to vote.

Dude do you even read? I said: HIs talent and skillset were very good and potentially gamechanging. The part taking place between his ears wasn't. I said consider or something. That's not a lock. I discussed multiple people, and that's why I left some out.

Btw,...

Dwayne Wade had the very best finals performance ever.

Id bet my life there has never been a player that could have shut down a prime Wade.

Jordan was bigger than Wade, stronger than Wade and equally explosive? You really think so? I don't. Being healthy only for 4 seasons doesn't put you even in conversation IMO.