What's new

Earl Watson is leaning toward signing with the Atlanta Hawks, according to a league source.

Well, that'd be disappointing. Barea would then be a possibility. That or Price *shudder* as the primary backup.

Burks!

I'm all for throwing the kid in the fire. Let him play the 1 on the second unit.

Well, that'd be disappointing. Barea would then be a possibility. That or Price *shudder* as the primary backup.

We might be in a bit of a bind actually. We need a steady hand in case Harris got injured (which is quite likely).

I thought Watson's play at the end of last year was one of our brighter spots and I just don't trust Price..

Hawks just signed T-mac for the vet minimum.
Wow that's huge regarding Earl because even if ATL amnesty's someone like a Marvin Williams - they'll still be over the salary cap and I'm not sure they would use any of their midlevel on Watson.

I'm sure the jazz are looking for someone older and cheaper. Probably looking for the worst point guard in the league. Someone like brevin knight

I don't know whether I should be getting more curious or more worried that the Jazz don't have their PG spot sorted out yet. That should have been item #1. The main goal for the year is developing young talent, that means you've gotta run a smart QB out there. SIGN WATSON.