What's new

Ed Davis available tonight. (Game Thread)

Mitchell and Conley have 35 shots for 28 pts. :(
Bogdanovic, O'Neale and Gobert have 39 shots for 56pts. :)

Yet, the Conley trade might be equally as bad as attempting to max hayward.
We got Bogey cuz of it so it's fine, even if this is just who Conley is (I just can't believe that that is the case, even if that just means that he eventually accepts that he's lost a step and adapts his game to be smarter and less ball-dominant).

To your accidental point, Hayward is an extremely good basketball player who's had some really bad luck with actual freak injuries (this term as been abused with Dante). When he's not recovering from a leg broken in half for two years, he's a max player.

Now if only Exum can build on this positive performance. He looked good on both ends tonight. He has better court vision than Mudiay. Just needs confidence and minutes. (Nothing against Mudiay, he played well also.)

Dante, like Royce, is a plus defender and ball mover who doesn't need many shots. Mudiay is kinda the opposite of that.

I'm assuming Exum is on a minute's restriction because I don't think he's played in a 2nd half this season.

I think he will eventually take all of Mudiay's minutes. Mudiay just isnt good enough to hold that spot down all year.

I'm assuming Exum is on a minute's restriction because I don't think he's played in a 2nd half this season.

I think he will eventually take all of Mudiay's minutes. Mudiay just isnt good enough to hold that spot down all year.
I think Mudiay has ultimately been fine given the abject weakness of the bench offense, but when he isn't hitting a crazy amount of his bad shots he is just flat-out detrimental to winning basketball games.

This has to be the case.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but that was a very satisfying win for me. Coming back so quickly in the second half; Dante looking like his old self; Davis making a solid contribution; shutting Crowder up after all the trash-talking (still luv ya Jae); and then Conley getting off the snide in the second half (beauty!).

Now if only Exum can build on this positive performance. He looked good on both ends tonight. He has better court vision than Mudiay. Just needs confidence and minutes. (Nothing against Mudiay, he played well also.)

I'm impressed you noticed he was out there. Blink - and it was over.