What's new

Ed Davis available tonight. (Game Thread)

Game 19. Almost 25% through the season. Conley still sucking. Ingles still sucking...

Jazz offense shooting 30% from the field against the f****** Grizzlies.

At what f****** point do we just admit the offense is a** and will never figure it out?

We went through this with Rubio. Countless times I saw that our starting PG had zero points, with bad shooting. This has happened this season way too much too.

Game 19. Almost 25% through the season. Conley still sucking. Ingles still sucking...

At what f****** point do we just admit the offense is a** and will never figure it out?
This is our offense.

At what point does Quin actually get on Donovan for being a ****ing chucker? At what point does he tell everyone to stop with the floater, possibly the worst shot in basketball? At what point does he tell everyone to get Bojan the ball every single time he’s open? At what point does he get on everyone to throw a lob to the easiest lob target in the ****ing league? At what point does Conley figure out that the way he used to play won’t work anymore and he gets back to the basics; shoot open 3s and good looks at the rim, otherwise move the ball and don’t shoot bad mid-range shots.

The offense is this bad because of choices. Or lack thereof.

Because floater in general is low percentage shot. That T. Parker mastered it does not mean others need to take so many floaters.

I know but damn, it seems like Mitchell struggles at it a lot relative to others at his skill level. He's missed a couple tonight like 2 feet from the basket. I guess Harden sucks at them too.

If Donovan’s job isn’t to pass, he doesn’t. I still believe his long term position in this league is as a “PG”.